Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

Rotoworld Gridiron '08!

I was about to come in here and post a reminder:

DRAFT TONIGHT, 8PM EASTERN.

You all are gunna be roasted and toasted, suckas!

With our Rotoworld Dynasty draft entering our 2nd week I'd never thought I'd look forward to a nice 3 hour draft. I'm looking forward to it gentlemen. Use tonight as a learning tool for future drafts. School will be in session in a few hours... B)

Excuse me for my ignorance with Yahoo, but does the Draft Room just appear, or will there be a tab under Draft Central.

How much time between picks.

Sorry, I'm a Yahoo noob.

Excuse me for my ignorance with Yahoo, but does the Draft Room just appear, or will there be a tab under Draft Central.

How much time between picks.

Sorry, I'm a Yahoo noob.

On the league front page, there will be a link to enter live draft, just click it. Yahoo reduced time between picks down to a minute and a half. Yahoo has the best draft room by far of any site.

On the league front page, there will be a link to enter live draft, just click it. Yahoo reduced time between picks down to a minute and a half. Yahoo has the best draft room by far of any site.

cool, thanks bro!!

A lot of us are open to making this a money league. However, I need all 12 teams to vote yes on this. If I receive a single no vote, this will just continue to be a (very competitive) free league.

Please place your vote here so I can count all of the teams that vote yes. You must vote yes or no. If you do not vote, I will hound you for all eternity! Ha ha. After the vote, we can discuss the best method of turning it into a buy-in league.

After you vote yes or no, go to this link to vote for an amount. The majority will win:

http://www.polldaddy.com/p/899993/

Yes.

Does this mean that I can't go to Rotoworld for help anymore? Because I really don't know who to start!

Hasselbek vs Buffalo

Kitna vs Atlanta

Yes, but $25 is my cap. already in two $100+ leagues........... and the doghouse is small...lol

how much $$$ are you talking here?

I think $20 sounds good. Not a huge commitment but enough to keep everyone real interested.

I think $20 sounds good. Not a huge commitment but enough to keep everyone real interested.

I am ok with $20 or $25.

I don't care I'll go with whatever everyone else wants to do. I already have $1,500 invested in league entry fees so a donation of your choosing to my winning team will be greatly appreciated B)

"Money League"!? "Money League"!!

Have you seen my team??? What's up with 1 RB and 3 flex spots??? Screwed me all up!!!!

Horrible draft. Yes I'm bitching!

Money League?

Yeah, I'm in.

I'll jump in for some coin.

If we go $25 we total $300.

What should the payout be?

I say $200 to the champ and $100 to the runner up (hate to cost myself $100 that way, but I'm charitable)... but I'm open to anything

Still waiting on three votes. If there is a single no vote, or someone does not vote, I will keep this a free league.

Yes (9 votes):

Whiskeyriver

OrgangeCuse44

TheBoatmen

Spike11

Ktownracer

Amsterdammer

ArizonaSamson

ElDiablo

Winky

No Vote (3):

speedywheelman