Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whiskeyriver

Rotoworld Gridiron '08!

Haha this is nuts!

I called the upset earlier this week in the Wager thread.. I think the Bears will cover.

Glad to make ya squirm a bit Boat........... its over, Wayne is knit-picking late.

Assassins... I may just be a simple caveman, but your LT2 and Jason Witten scare me... NOT!

Well I suppose your kicker and your D could outscore Donald Driver by more than the 50 points your behind me now, but Im still pretty happy with LT2, Witten and the rest of my boys.

Assassins!

As predicted, I am getting destroyed this week.

Wheres all the talk? Did everybody finally wake up and realize their teams have no shot? While that is true, you could still try to muster up enough gumption to post. Dont worry though, its OK to be scared, heck I was scared once myself (course I was five at the time) just hang in there it'll be OK...

My numbers do my talking for me. Yeah baby 135 points! It will be interesting to see what I can do this week having good matchups. I see you have some matchups against Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Philly, Washington, New England, even Buffalo...good luck there buddy.

Wheres all the talk? Did everybody finally wake up and realize their teams have no shot? While that is true, you could still try to muster up enough gumption to post. Dont worry though, its OK to be scared, heck I was scared once myself (course I was five at the time) just hang in there it'll be OK...

I am still in shock wondering if Addai has found his manhood hiding somewhere yet. Jeeez and I took him over Westbrook. C'mon JA show some nuts!

I am still in shock wondering if Addai has found his manhood hiding somewhere yet. Jeeez and I took him over Westbrook. C'mon JA show some nuts!

Hehe, don't worry he goes against the Vikings this week. He should get a ton of yards rushing....SARCASM SARCASM SARCASM.

What were you thinking not taking Westbrook in a ppr league, even if it is only .5. Westbrook is gold. Addai is already losing carries to Rhodes and may lose more thanks to the head injury. That being said, do you want to trade Addai?

I would love to talk some smack right now....but I started Ted Ginn Jr. over Forte (which won't happen this weekend!)....and I play Winky this upcoming weekend....which means....I could be violated this weekend!

But if I do take down Winky....you're going to have to shut me up!

side note....I will be starting Cutler over JT O'Sullivan this weekend as well. The O'Sullivan start was just to be a d**k!

I got torched, as expected. Lame draft by me. I'll get torched again this week.

Trade: What do you guys think?

Delhomme, Slaton, Hackett for

Ronnie Brown, Jacoby Jones, Leinart...

Basically, Ronnie Brown's upside for three guys from my bench... thoughts?

Do it. 3 Waiver wire guys for a 4th round draft pick with upside and 2 other waiver wire guys. In a heartbeat.

*chirp chirp chirp*

*cricket cricket cricket*

ECHO... Echo... echo.... HELLO?... Hello?... hello?...

Now pitching...itching...ing... Manny... manny... Mota...mota....

I like Slaton. And think he's stock might keep going up. As well Delhomme. I would stand pat.

Picked the wrong week to play roto football.

Nice work Diablo...

Out of the gate 0-2 - it may be time for the lollygagger speech.

Picked the wrong week to play roto football.

Nice work Diablo...

Out of the gate 0-2 - it may be time for the lollygagger speech.

Hope we don't play each other next week.

Ummm.... I can't even blame it on Palmer this week, lol

Freaking running into freight trains.

Money league trade:

Would you guys trade Chris Perry, Kenny Watson, and Roddy White

for

Torry Holt, Ray Rice, and Dominic Rhodes

I am looking to upgrade my third WR (to Holt) and the Cincy running game is my 4th option.

Do you think Holt is enough of an upgrade?

Money league trade:

Would you guys trade Chris Perry, Kenny Watson, and Roddy White

for

Torry Holt, Ray Rice, and Dominic Rhodes

I am looking to upgrade my third WR (to Holt) and the Cincy running game is my 4th option.

Do you think Holt is enough of an upgrade?

Winky, I can't answer that, I honestly wouldn't want to sway you the wrong way cause theres to many games to be played and Cinncy confuses me.

I do think Holt is the best player in the trade if that means anything and anytime you can have Holt as a WR3 its a good thing, imo

2-0 and I got Spike next... Nice start to the season so far even though i have gotten less than 1 quarter out of my 1st round pick..

Thanks for your input guys.

Appreciate the different points of view.

I post these questions in here because I know my league-mates scour Rotoworld for info and I don't want them hearing about deals I am working on.

Yet another deal:

Would you trade Gates away to get Marques Colston.

Scheffler is my back-up TE.

Thanks for your input guys.

Appreciate the different points of view.

I post these questions in here because I know my league-mates scour Rotoworld for info and I don't want them hearing about deals I am working on.

Yet another deal:

Would you trade Gates away to get Marques Colston.

Scheffler is my back-up TE.

hahaha.....smartass!

The week 2 game....I gotta admit....I didn't see it coming. I'm just glad that when Boldin decides to punch it in 3 times....he's on my team!

Yeah I would do the Gates / Colston trade...especially if you have Scheffler....he looks like he might live up to expectations this year.

Colston should be fine...when is he coming back? Week 5 or 6?

I think Gates has more issues than we know.

Colston should be fine...when is he coming back? Week 5 or 6?

I think Gates has more issues than we know.

I was thinking Colston would be back around Week 8, but with Week 9 as their bye I can see them holding him out until Week 10.

This Gates comment is interesting... He has the toe and the hip... I thought both were fine.

If Scheffler can perform as a top tier TE then I should do the deal, I think.