MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Football

Boz goes with Plaxico Burress, we're moving now. After a fit of swearing, MT goes with Selvin Young.

Someone text KG & GBPig (or turdburglar) , they're coming up soon.

Off to my kid's daycare BBQ (oh joy), then the emergency laundry run, so someone text me when my turn comes up - I'll have my lists / cell on. I will check back in before I leave for laundry, to update the lists - wouldn't want someone to develop carpal tunnel syndrome from having to to text me 2 rounds worth of picks, LOL.

I won't be able to to text for another hour, then once I do I'll be driving and won't have the updates. If anyone can do it before then that'd be awesome, if not I'll get him and all the updates when I get home around 6:30ish.

OK guys I'm here until 7pm Eastern and then won't be on again until after 11pm EST. Hopefully we can get through my 5th & 6th round pick so I don't slow you down.

I'll be at a concert tonight. Hopefully I can pick beforehand.

OK, I'm off to do laundry, I'm caught up to Selvin Young, so sadly if it's my turn, will need an update. Be back between 9-10 PM EST, but do have my cell & the lists, so can do it before if someone texts me.

goin to watch tropic thunder tonight, so i wont be available for a good portion of the night...ill check to see if its my turn as soon as i get home

OK I might as well admit a loss in week 4. 15 - 1 will have to do :) I take Marvelous Marvin Harrison

I'd rather have a bunch on by for one week and be strong every other week, I'd be stoked if I were you. Hopefully I play you week 4 though B)

Round 5:

49 - HighLanderZ - Lee Evans (BUF)

50 - Dr Mcsexy - Willie Parker (PIT)

51 - RotoRaysFan - Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)

52 - Boz - Plaxico Burress (NYG)

53 - MustacheToes - Selvin Young (DEN)

54 - GBPig - Dwayne Bowe (KC)

55 - Gonzo - Kevin Smith (DET)

56 - dodgerblues - Greg Jennings (GB)

57 - sLim - Ronnie Brown (MIA)

58 - ArizonaSamson - Marvin Harrison (IND)

59 - nickalero - Torry Holt (STL)

60 - spundin - Roddy White (ATL)

Round: 6

61- spundin - Ted Ginn Jr. (MIA)

62 - nickalero - Eli Manning (NYG)

63 - ArizonaSamson -

64 - sLim -

65 - dodgerblues -

66 - Gonzo -

67 - GBPig -

68 - MustacheToes -

69 - Boz -

70 - RotoRaysFan -

71 - Dr Mcsexy -

72 - HighLanderZ -

Back for a while, going well. Can someone text me if I don't post within about 10 mins after being OTC? It means I'm spending "quality time" with the missus!

OK their not getting back to me and it is a return yardage league also. Dallas Cowboy Defense

Is there a post/question of yours unanswered?

OK guys just because you don't know me that well it's OK to flame me. Thats gotta be the biggest reach of the draft so far.

I was shocked, but with Merriman out I think they're arguably above them now.

No Ray I was saying I didn't think the Cowboy defense would make it back to me in round 7.

Ahhhh, gotcha. Well I feel like an idiot lol.

Dodgerblues are you out there ?????????? Lol

After the Blew Crew's 6th loss in a row ( and back 2 back to the Nats) he's probably out getting hammered!

The real question, is KG & GBPig99 out there - do they need texts?

I'll try to stick around long enough to get the 6th/7th round picks, then I'm out until 630 AM EST.

The real question, is KG & GBPig99 out there - do they need texts?

I'll try to stick around long enough to get the 6th/7th round picks, then I'm out until 630 AM EST.

I'm going back and forth with KG right now, but PF won't be around for probably at least another 20 minutes as he is on his way home from work most likely.

I'm going back and forth with KG right now, but PF won't be around for probably at least another 20 minutes as he is on his way home from work most likely.

Kyle is a lock to be here, just get KG's pick...........geeeeeeeesh....lol