MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Football

Thanks, I didn't want his boyfriend spudnin to do it otherwise they would chat for 3 hours before we got a pick.

Its all to get to his sister B)

I'm around til 4pm edt here. Got lunch after that but be back 30 minutes later.

Damn, db logged off - looks like KG took his pick, LOL. Ah well, hopefully we'll hear soon.

EDIT: Yup, he took Brady.

I hate you sLim.

I sent ArizonaSampson a PM, no contact info posted :)

I see he logged in here last at 1230 PM, so at least he's awake, LOL. Get him to post his contact info - that way we can text him at 5 AM local time tomorrow, to get him to pick. B)

Note to self: Turn cellphone off tonight.

I see he logged in here last at 1230 PM, so at least he's awake, LOL. Get him to post his contact info - that way we can text him at 5 AM local time tomorrow, to get him to pick. B)

Note to self: Turn cellphone off tonight.

Everyone, feel free to text me 24/7. I may not be awake, but I'll pick as soon as I am. And you want me to pick when I'm half asleep - I might draft Porter again in the case! :)

Yeah, I'll get him to post his info next time I get a hold of him. I didn't see him last night when he signed up and what not. I did send him an email through the site which is registered with the email he used to log in. Hopefully he checks it often....

If anyone wants to move up at all, I'll trade one of my upcoming picks 12 or 13 to move down.

Damn, my work PC froze before I could PM him.

He sent me a PM, I responded with everything he needed to get to the site to pick or to PM me his pick.

AZ-Samson takes Randy Moss. Will someone confirm the PPR rule that only WR gets 1 bonus point per reception and not RB? Sorry for the delay guys I'm at work and can get online once per hour or so and didn't know the draft started already so I appologize for the hold up.

AZ-Samson takes Randy Moss. Will someone confirm the PPR rule that only WR gets 1 bonus point per reception and not RB? Sorry for the delay guys I'm at work and can online get online once per hour or so and didn't know the draft started already so I appologize for the hold up.

RBs and TEs also get 1 PPR, I'll let you change your pick if you would like though since you were not under that impression.

I think this is what is meant by the term "screeching halt."
AZ-Samson takes Randy Moss. Will someone confirm the PPR rule that only WR gets 1 bonus point per reception and not RB? Sorry for the delay guys I'm at work and can get online once per hour or so and didn't know the draft started already so I appologize for the hold up.

I kid, I kid! B)

who'd he pick?

Guessing AS kept Moss?

Edited by spundin

Yeah, if that ahole spundin comes back. I've got nick through text and he said he will be ready for his next pick. I'm stepping out for 5-10 minutes, if spundin picks can someone text nick with his two picks and who he wants?

I can't access the site from work. I can post picks on here.....

MJD

&

Portis