MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Football

I think that is where the rookie draft comes into play. I hate you all for taking the receivers I hoped somehow fell to me on the turn.

You were bankin on Calvin, weren't you? AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

It's just more so different strategy from everyone else AZS. I actually think Megatron can product like a top WR this year and obviously want him for the future as well. But like dumbass said, that is also where part of the rebuilding process comes in.

That's why I wanted to trade. B)

OK I'm leaving work in a few minutes. If someone would update the draft on all picks up to mine I'll be able to make my pic pretty quick. Thanks

While Gore blocks for JT every down when Martz has him airing it out

Thanks Gonzo for proving my point to this blockhead Ray.

texted the bogged one he is OTC.

Round 3

25 - HighLanderZ - Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)

26 - Dr Mcsexy - Anquan Boldin (ARZ)

27 - RotoRaysFan - Darren McFadden (OAK)

28 - Boz - Jonahan Stewart (CAR)

29 - MustacheToes - Calvin Johnson (DET)

30 - GBPig - Michael Turner (ATL)

31 - Gonzo - Terrell Owens (DAL)

32 - dodgerblues -

33 - sLim -

34 - ArizonaSamson -

35 - nickalero -

36 - spundin -

OK, that's all for me, will be back by 630 AM EST. Night!

Looks like we could get it back to RRF tonight w/ everyone on the forum right now. lol

Ya I can't really do much between 2-10 other than on my break which is usually around 7. Our management got a big hardon about cell phones about a month ago so it makes drafting a real pain in the a** for me. Also my friend who registered on the forums, thinking he was gonna be in the league, is gonna help me make my picks while i'm at work. So if you you could leave him registered on the forums until the draft is over that would be swell.

Well, dodgerblues said he'd appreciate getting texted when his turn is up, I believe - my cell's in my car, can someone text him?

Will stay up 15 mins more, LOL.

P.S. Actually, given that we have West & East coast covered, not a bad 1st day.

Looks like we could get it back to RRF tonight w/ everyone on the forum right now. lol

It would be nice to get through my 4th pick tonight instead of at work. Hopefully Blues and Slim haven't called it a night yet.

It would be nice to get through my 4th pick tonight instead of at work. Hopefully Blues and Slim haven't called it a night yet.

sLim is logged on the draft website, so it's only about db, I believe, and nick/spundin.

I'm up for another 2 hours. I'll shoot one to db.

I'm up for another 2 hours. I'll shoot one to db.

Please do. If someones going to text my a** at 6am Pacific time to tell me its my pick some of the east coast guys can lose a little beauty sleep tonight B)

Please do. If someones going to text my a** at 6am Pacific time to tell me its my pick some of the east coast guys can lose a little beauty sleep tonight B)

Um, isn't dodgerblues on the WC?

Db is straight west coaster. I sent him an email. Hopefully he gets its sent to his iphone since he doesnt have a # posted on info. I gave him all the picks and what not up to him for this round. If I get sniped one more time I swear....

OK, I'm done - be back in 6 hours (I realized McSexy is long gone, so the draft stops there anyways, LOL).

Round 3

25 - HighLanderZ - Ben Roethlisberger (PIT)

26 - Dr Mcsexy - Anquan Boldin (ARZ)

27 - RotoRaysFan - Darren McFadden (OAK)

28 - Boz - Jonahan Stewart (CAR)

29 - MustacheToes - Calvin Johnson (DET)

30 - GBPig - Michael Turner (ATL)

31 - Gonzo - Terrell Owens (DAL)

32 - dodgerblues - Brandon Jacobs (NYG)

33 - sLim - Drew Brees (NO)

34 - ArizonaSamson - Chris Johnson (TEN)

35 - nickalero - Laurence Maroney (NE)

36 - spundin - Jay Cutler (DEN)

Guess it's up to 'Zona, so we're on hold for a few hours until morning out west.

AFTER EDIT: There we go, 3rd round's done and we're not even up to lunchtime, LOL.

T.J. Hoos-ur-mama and Rothlisberger back to back? Very interesting....

I wanted to to be solid in RB, WR, & QB right away, thus my picks. TJ isn't too young anymore but his numbers still improve every season. And I actually planned on drafting Romo, but I'm a fan of Roethlisberger. Big Ben is only what, 26, & only going to improve on an already solid track record. I obviously prefer Big Ben over Brees & Palmer for the present & the future. PLUS, I was afraid that if I didn't get a solid QB now, I'd be stuck w/ ... like Kyle Orton! B)

P.S.

Actually, I admit that my draft strategy is to pick players who possess the most syllables in their names, i.e., LaDainian Tomlinson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Ben Roethlisberger, & so on ...

'Zona, to answer your earlier question, yes dynasty sure is a different beast. While you are 100 percent correct that there are players who will outperform some of the picks already made, keep in mind that we get to keep 'em *forever*. Next year, we pretty much only draft rookies, and then have to scour the WW to fill the rest of our roster. Think on what a guy who spent a 3rd or 4th round pick on Peyton Manning 11 years ago would have reaped. Ditto Tomlinson when he came out of A&M. Plus, when you look at our league's setup, it's definitely RB/WR friendly, but it also rewards elite QB's - 6 points per TD instead of 4.

Personally, I love my man Jay, but getting Romo for hopefully the next 6+ seasons at top 3 production, with S-Jax and now McFadden in the fold, while I will have an uphill climb this season with S-Jax getting back into shape, and McFadden likely splitting carries for the first half of the season, well let's just say I hopefully won't have to reach for QB/RB when we do our rookie draft next year. B)

FYI, I'm at work, but going to actually try & be productive (some deadlines coming up), then I'll be out doing laundry (!!! - washer broke, going to relive my college years...in the mundane way) tonight - will of course have my cell / lists, so text me if I don't post picks within 15 mins - means I'm afk.