41 - dodgerblues -

42 - Gonzo -

43 - GBPig -

44 - MustacheToes -

45 - Boz -

46 - RotoRaysFan -

47 - Dr Mcsexy -

48 - HighLanderZ -

After watching the picks after me, now I don't feel quite so bad about going QB/RB again with #2/#3. I was wondering if I could have sneaked Cutler in at #4/#5, but guess not.

And yup, the rookies are sure going early, LOL.

Well the league site is all set up, just need to enter the players now.

I didn't see a place on the owners profile to enter a phone #. Hopefully Nick will pick within 45 min and I'll make my pick before I leave for work and then if someone text's me when pick 5 comes around again I should be able to get online and make my pick within 30 min of getting texted. Ray do you have my #?

I didn't see a place on the owners profile to enter a phone #. Hopefully Nick will pick within 45 min and I'll make my pick before I leave for work and then if someone text's me when pick 5 comes around again I should be able to get online and make my pick within 30 min of getting texted. Ray do you have my #?

Actually, I'd prefer if you could create a GM Contact Info page, and post like your email, name, cell, and AIM or YIM if you use them.

If you can't do that at the moment though, just PM me your phone number if you can. I don't have it off hand.

nick took Steve Smith - just happened to post it in the Round 3 page.

I just sent Zona a PM here on RW that he is on the clock.

I just sent Zona a PM here on RW that he is on the clock.

LOL, so did I.

Also, he updated his contact info, so it's all good - shot him & MT a text, too, so they should be back soon.

That sound you hear is the sobbing coming from all the rookie lovers out there (and no I'm not referring to just Forte, LOL).

That sound you hear is the sobbing coming from all the rookie lovers out there.

Rookies suck.

I do know one thing from following the Bears my entire life...... And that is to never draft a Bear RB, especially one they drafted themselves, since Walter has left.

Rashaan Salam

Can someone post the link to the forum because I dont have it here at work...and have I told you all that Ray sucks hogballs.

Thank you my good friend.....wow, no reply to my comment. Ray you need to get home pal because you arent yourself lately. lol it makes me sad :)

Boz U SUCK! AND WTF IS THIS YARDS-PER-ATTEMPT BS?

(Do you feel better now?)

B)

37 - spundin - Rashard Mendenhall (PIT)

38 - nickalero - Steve Smith (CAR)

39 - ArizonaSamson - Matt Forte (CHI)

40 - sLim - Rasham Salam (to which I say to spundin- bless you/gezundheit - I kid, btw - I know sLim's still up).

41 - dodgerblues -

42 - Gonzo -

43 - GBPig -

44 - MustacheToes -

45 - Boz -

46 - RotoRaysFan -

47 - Dr Mcsexy -

48 - HighLanderZ -

(Do you feel better now?)

B)

I love you to buddy !!! :)

37 - spundin - Rashard Mendenhall (PIT)

38 - nickalero - Steve Smith (CAR)

39 - ArizonaSamson - Matt Forte (CHI)

40 - sLim - Santonio Holmes (PIT)

41 - dodgerblues -

42 - Gonzo -

43 - GBPig -

44 - MustacheToes -

45 - Boz -

46 - RotoRaysFan -

47 - Dr Mcsexy -

48 - HighLanderZ -

Just in case....I realize Salaam's not sLim's pick. Don't want to throw the draft completely off-track.

Unless you all want to discuss this PPB proposal I put in there.

B)

Just in case....I realize Salaam's not sLim's pick. Don't want to throw the draft completely off-track.

Unless you all want to discuss this PPB proposal I put in there.

B)

I would like a point per letter in player's name (LaDainian Tomlinson, T.J. Houshmandzadeh, Ben Roethlisberger)!

Hey, I remembered sLim asked to be texted when his turn was up yesterday. Just texted him the 6 picks since he drafted, but when I'm not around, I believe both dodgerblues & sLim need to be shot a text.

And note to self: Really got to get an iPhone or Blackberry to text. These things take *forever* to type on my cell, LOL. I think random chance of a guy coming to check the boards is faster than my cellphone typing.

Geeeeesh, I thought you guys were pretty bright but I guess not. Now let me explain the method of my madness with that question since none of you caught on....lol

I was caught off guard when the draft started and I wasnt ready. I actually forgot all about this league until Ray mentioned it to me the night before. So I never read the rules and wasnt sure what type of scoring system until after my first 3 picks. If you noticed I drafted a WR that is suspended for the first 3 games....lol

So a point for a rushing attempt would of helped my situation with my 2 drafted RB's , so I tried to butter you guys up....LMAOOOOOOO