MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Football

Geeeeesh, I thought you guys were pretty bright but I guess not. Now let me explain the method of my madness with that question since none of you caught on....lol

I was caught off guard when the draft started and I wasnt ready. I actually forgot all about this league until Ray mentioned it to me the night before. So I never read the rules and wasnt sure what type of scoring system until after my first 3 picks. If you noticed I drafted a WR that is suspended for the first 3 games....lol

So a point for a rushing attempt would of helped my situation with my 2 drafted RB's , so I tried to butter you guys up....LMAOOOOOOO

We did actually get it, but you did ask for a response from Ray, so I thought I'd oblige since he's so busy with running the draft. I draw the line at verbal abuse - I'll leave the rest of the more intimate activities to you both. B)

And no one has still answered on my PPB proposal - we could amend it not only to Jessica, but other celebrities - so Brady could get his points, too.

We did actually get it, but you did ask for a response from Ray, so I thought I'd oblige since he's so busy running the draft. I draw the line at verbal abuse - I'll leave the rest of the more intimate activities to you both. B)

And no one has still answered on my PPB proposal - we could amend it not only to Jessica, but other celebrities - so Brady could get his points, too.

I love the idea buddy....sounds good to me. Im sure when Brandon Marshall goes to jail one day he will get banged all day long...lol

Geeeeesh, I thought you guys were pretty bright but I guess not. Now let me explain the method of my madness with that question since none of you caught on....lol

I was caught off guard when the draft started and I wasnt ready. I actually forgot all about this league until Ray mentioned it to me the night before. So I never read the rules and wasnt sure what type of scoring system until after my first 3 picks. If you noticed I drafted a WR that is suspended for the first 3 games....lol

So a point for a rushing attempt would of helped my situation with my 2 drafted RB's , so I tried to butter you guys up....LMAOOOOOOO

Yes, your reply to my text about being on the clock for round one was priceless, LOL! B)

Yes, your reply to my text about being on the clock for round one was priceless, LOL! B)

Lmaooooooo, I had no clue and I was half asleep sitting in a morning traffic jam on the highway. Couldnt of asked for a better situation to make my first round selection in a dynasty draft....LMAOOOOOOOO

Wow, if KG is around, we could smoke this round - everyone's around, I believe.

EDIT: Damn, db came & left - someone get him back here! LOL.

POST EDIT EDIT: He's back...he's a sneaky bastard, that's for sure.

Hey, I remembered sLim asked to be texted when his turn was up yesterday. Just texted him the 6 picks since he drafted, but when I'm not around, I believe both dodgerblues & sLim need to be shot a text.

And note to self: Really got to get an iPhone or Blackberry to text. These things take *forever* to type on my cell, LOL. I think random chance of a guy coming to check the boards is faster than my cellphone typing.

I've got a slim, compact Blackberry, & it took me quite a while last night to type out T.J. Houshmandzadeh & Ben Roethlisberger! B)

I've got a slim, compact Blackberry, & it took me quite a while last night to type out T.J. Houshmandzadeh & Ben Roethlisberger! :)

I would have just said Housh & Big Ben, and let him figure it out. LOL.

Speaking of taking a while, dodgerblues likes to think it over. Guess that's what happens when you haven't seen a live football game in over 10 years. Maybe I'll pm him that he can't take Kershaw, even if it is a dynasty league. B)

I would have just said Housh & Big Ben, and let him figure it out. LOL.

Speaking of taking a while, dodgerblues likes to think it over. Guess that's what happens when you haven't seen a live football game in over 10 years. Maybe I'll pm him that he can't take Kershaw, even if it is a dynasty league. B)

Just and FYI, Drew Henson IS available for the draft :)

Just and FYI, Drew Henson IS available for the draft B)

Y'know, Samardja is still there for you.

db takes Roy Williams. His comment echoes mine - nice pick with Holmes, probably trumped him.

I just texted Gonzo every pick since Brees & damn am I tired! LOL! Anyway, Gonzo should get his pick in soon.

Did the little puke at least respond to you HLZ?

He's goin old school, he told me the other day he was carrying around a USA Today to make his picks when not by a comp. B)

He's goin old school, he told me the other day he was carrying around a USA Today to make his picks when not by a comp. B)

They make that still?

For you, spundin, here's the updated Round 4:

Round 4

37 - spundin - Rashard Mendenhall (PIT)

38 - nickalero - Steve Smith (CAR)

39 - ArizonaSamson - Matt Forte (CHI)

40 - sLim - Santonio Holmes (PIT)

41 - dodgerblues - Roy Williams (DET)

42 - Gonzo - Antonio Gates (SD)

43 - GBPig - Wes Welker (NE)

44 - MustacheToes - Carson Palmer (CIN)

45 - Boz -

46 - RotoRaysFan -

47 - Dr Mcsexy -

48 - HighLanderZ -

db takes Roy Williams. His comment echoes mine - nice pick with Holmes, probably trumped him.

You just can't trust them damn Dodger fans. Roy Will is my breakout player of the year but I just couldn't bring myself to take him with my last pick and have 3 of my first 4 guys with week 4 byes B)

Hopefully it's the USA today newspaper. The Sports Weekly fantasy baseball guide isn't bad for judging player dollar values but I was browsing through a copy of their football fantasy issue that came out last week and it may very well be the worst football draft guide in the entire universe.

Well, apparently his paper told him to take Gates, because he's gone to the Gonzo.

EDIT: Anyone text GBPig99? Don't know if he left for work.

POSTEDIT: LOL @ Ray's response to Gates

I think he is out of commission til about 7 pm est. Hopefully not though. Remember reading that he can't look at his phone or might get punched in the face by his boss or something.

Well, apparently his paper told him to take Gates, because he's gone to the Gonzo.

EDIT: Anyone text GBPig99? Don't know if he left for work.

POSTEDIT: LOL @ Ray's response to Gates

I think Kyle posted that he's at work between 2 & 10, w/ a break about 7. Do we contact his pal, the turd?

I think Kyle posted that he's at work between 2 & 10, w/ a break about 7. Do we contact his pal, the turd?

I think so.

I heard Ray showed him some burglaring skillz.

Welker goes to GBPig99, Palmer goes to MT. Nicely done, Ray - last of the top tier QB's for this year, anyways.

Someone text Boz, he's up & he said he's afk.