MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Football

Yea I wanted Maroney or Roy Williams, but both were taken. Figured Id get TE out of the way

text me when im up; im getting off

Yea I wanted Maroney or Roy Williams, but both were taken. Figured Id get TE out of the way

text me when im up; im getting off

I've re-texted Boz, to get his sorry self back here & pick already.

Boz took Chad Johnson, so you're up now RRF!

Question gents. Do we start our own bonus player every week or is he the highest scorer off the bench? And to doublecheck WR/RB only, no QB as a bonus player?

Or, I could look at page 2, instead of refreshing page 1.

<-----LOSER sign.

I took Witten, time to get quality at another position.

Question gents. Do we start our own bonus player every week or is he the highest scorer off the bench? And to doublecheck WR/RB only, no QB as a bonus player?

We pick our bonus player, and yes, it must be a RB/WR, otherwise we'd have picked a lot more QB's already.

(I normally play in a 2 QB league).

Correct, flex is WR/RB only - no QB, DST, TE, or K.

I'm completely lost on what you're talking about with that bonus player, so I'm 99% sure that the answer is a no. Are you saying that our highest scorer off the bench, his points count towards the active lineup and the score for the week? If that is the case, then the answer is no.

Or, I could look at page 2, instead of refreshing page 1.

<-----LOSER sign.

I took Witten, time to get quality at another position.

DAMN YOU!

I really was hoping Witten would slide to me, just couldn't pass up on what is hopefully the last elite QB off the board.

Correct, flex is WR/RB only - no QB, DST, TE, or K.

I'm completely lost on what you're talking about with that bonus player, so I'm 99% sure that the answer is a no. Are you saying that our highest scorer off the bench, his points count towards the active lineup and the score for the week? If that is the case, then the answer is no.

Yes thanks you and RRF cleared it up. I do play in one lame league where they take the strategy out of playing matchups and they just use the highest scoring player on your bench as your bonus player.

DAMN YOU!

I really was hoping Witten would slide to me, just couldn't pass up on what is hopefully the last elite QB off the board.

Well, all of you gents took the high-upside WR's, so no way I'm getting stuck with a mediocre TE. Once Williams & Holmes went, I figured it was time to look elsewhere for quality. Kinda glad Gonzo took Gates, I would have had a hard time passing him up, but I kinda like the idea of Romo-to-Witten on my team. Of course, maybe you get to play me on Week 10, when both are on the bench, too.

(HMM, maybe I shouldn't have said that *before* I saw the schedule come out to the guy in charge of our league, LOL).

In any case, like I said before, door's always open for trade talk later this season. B)

Yes thanks you and RRF cleared it up. I do play in one lame league where they take the strategy out of playing matchups and they just use the highest scoring player on your bench as your bonus player.

Hmmm, weird. Would really change the way you set your bench up though that is for sure.

Well, all of you gents took the high-upside WR's, so no way I'm getting stuck with a mediocre TE. Once Williams & Holmes went, I figured it was time to look elsewhere for quality. Kinda glad Gonzo took Gates, I would have had a hard time passing him up, but I kinda like the idea of Romo-to-Witten on my team. Of course, maybe you get to play me on Week 10, when both are on the bench, too.

(HMM, maybe I shouldn't have said that *before* I saw the schedule come out to the guy in charge of our league, LOL).

In any case, like I said before, door's always open for trade talk later this season. B)

spundin is the one who lucks out and plays you week 10. Schedules are actually out, here is the link to yours....

http://football2.myfantasyleague.com/2008/...O=16&F=0001

Well, at least spundin has 2 guys with timeshares in carrying the ball (MJD & Mendenhall), so I have a fighting chance in Week 10.

I'm off for a work-related call, someone text me when my turn's up.

Should McSexy be texted?

HAHA I WIN!!!!

I would, but no access to site, so no #.

Can anyone text Dr Mcsexy? I won't be able to text if I do it for another 25 minutes.

I sent him a text a while back. He was on the road, should be around soon.

I sent him a text a while back. He was on the road, should be around soon.

Sweet. No idea who I'm going next, need all the time I can get lol.

Round: 4

37 - spundin - Rashard Mendenhall (PIT)

38 - nickalero - Steve Smith (CAR)

39 - ArizonaSamson - Matt Forte (CHI)

40 - sLim - Santonio Holmes (PIT)

41 - dodgerblues - Roy Williams (DET)

42 - Gonzo - Antonio Gates (SD)

43 - GBPig - Wes Welker (NE)

44 - MustacheToes - Carson Palmer (CIN)

45 - Boz - Chad Johnson (CIN)

46 - RotoRaysFan - Jason Witten (DAL)

47 - Dr Mcsexy - Kellen Winslow Jr. (CLE)

48 - HighLanderZ - Willis McGahee (BAL)

& so far ...

Round 5:

49 - HighLanderZ - Lee Evans (BUF)

50 - Dr Mcsexy - Willie Parker (PIT)

51 - RotoRaysFan - Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)

52 - Boz - Plaxico Burress (PIT)

53 - MustacheToes - Selvin Young (DEN)

54 - GBPig -

55 - Gonzo -

56 - dodgerblues -

57 - sLim -

58 - ArizonaSamson -

59 - nickalero -

60 - spundin -

Allrighty, just got back, I'll take Cotchery - hope all that talk about Favre-to-Cotchery is for real, and not just garbage from blind Jets fans.

Boz goes with Plaxico Burress, we're moving now. After a fit of swearing, MT goes with Selvin Young.

Someone text KG & GBPig (or turdburglar) , they're coming up soon.

Off to my kid's daycare BBQ (oh joy), then the emergency laundry run, so someone text me when my turn comes up - I'll have my lists / cell on. I will check back in before I leave for laundry, to update the lists - wouldn't want someone to develop carpal tunnel syndrome from having to to text me 2 rounds worth of picks, LOL.