Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mr_clutch31

Rotoworld league next year?

It's pretty clear that I'm not going to make it into this league regardless, but why cap it at 12 teams?

I'm in a 14 x 14 league and I really enjoy the challenge of finding something valuable on the waiver wire.

Hey I know I'm a little late on this but can I get into that league with all of you? or the league already set?

Just emailed you to signify my wish to join this league.

I would be willing to commish a yahoo league next year with daily transactions for free. 12-team 9-cat standard roto. Live draft with 82 games limit. No cash.

Also, I would intend for this league to be called something like "Hit me with your best shot" where we give each other honest advice about moves in our own league. After all, what's more fun than beating someone who comes at you with their A game, when you're trying to help them do better, and they STILL can't beat you??? Anyone who took advantage of this setup would be going to hell when they die anyway, so what's the risk?

PM me if interested, and if this gets traction I'll create a new thread.

SYOFT! B)

Anyways, as next season gets closer, say about a month or so out, I'll check with all the teams and see where everyone sits. There's no need or rush to get anything into stone at this point.