Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

nicknissan

"double bump"

Has anyone heard of "double bump"?

Somebody said that it has to do with #58 that used to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates but I have never heard this before.

Can you help me solve this mystery?

I think that it may have been a pitcher for the pirates from the 40s-50s.

Can anyone confirm this?

the only double bump i know is when someone posts a topic, bumps it once to get activity, then bumps it again!

the only double bump i know is when someone posts a topic, bumps it once to get activity, then bumps it again!

Hahaha....

I can't seem to find this anywhere. I am going to have to wait until I see this guy again and ask him what he was talking about but it has been killing me not knowing what he was talking about.

I've also heard of the decuple bump, which is only used in not-so-rare instances when absolutely no one outside of one person gives a sh*t. Around here, it's also known as the Astros Offense thread.

Has anyone heard of "double bump"?

Somebody said that it has to do with #58 that used to play for the Pittsburgh Pirates but I have never heard this before.

Can you help me solve this mystery?

Sounds like he was referring to Ben Weber. I don't recall him playing for the Pirates though.

I've also heard of the decuple bump, which is only used in not-so-rare instances when absolutely no one outside of one person gives a sh*t. Around here, it's also known as the Astros Offense thread.

OUCH!

The only double bumps I've seen lately is Palins pregnany daughter. Oh mama!

Just kidding man, can't help ya.

Palin herself was lookin pretty smokin last night B)