Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cyberer

Cyberer's Dynasty Auction 2008

i need your email to send you an invitation.

Just a friendly reminder, the auction will take place tomorrow, Monday at 9:00 pm EASTERN TIME. The auction will take place in a chat room on http://esb37.angelfire.com . You cant miss the chatroom link it is right on the page. Anyway a few things about rules.

1. The salary cap will be 200 dollars.

2. After the auction, you will be able to alocate 15 contract years. The default contract is for 1 year, but you can add years onto your players totalling 15. The most you can assign to any one player is 5 years.

3. When a player's contract expires, he becomes a free agent. Each team will get 5 years in subsequent years to sign free agents.

4. Each player can "franchise tag" one player who is about to become a free agent, giving that player a 20% raise to resign them an extra year.

5. You can trade midseason to be above the salary cap, but at the beginning of each year's free agency you must cut players to be under the cap.

6. If you cut a player midseason to pick up a free agent, you are still on the hook for his salary for this year against the cap. Each free agent costs 1 dollar. If anyone subsequently signs your dropped player later, they cost their original salary.

7. Every year there will be a rookie draft in the summer.

If any of this is unclear, contact me before or during the auction. I hope we are all able to make it, if you can't for whatever reason send me a list of targets and a rough list of what you'd like to pay.

When I click the link to the chatroom, I don't see anything but a search window for angelfire

do you have java installed? you need java to see it. I tried it and so did some other people and it works.

WHere are my players?

WHere are my players?

oh, i don't know, check your 8000 other leagues maybe? B)