Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickster12

You play to win the game Dynasty league

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BEN GETTING SACKED WAS CHANGED TO A RECEPTION AND I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Except this time, i got the quarterback problems.

HOLY s***!!!!!!!!!!!! BIG BEN GETTING SACKED WAS CHANGED TO A RECEPTION AND I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW THE HELL DOES A SACK GET CHANGED TO A FREAKING RECEPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS BULL CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

I am glad that I am playing against a team this week with 6 guys on byes and no starting TE. I just love active managers. Can we kick this guy out of the league?

Slow start but the Dead Prez have reached .500. I agree with KTOWN, that Shagtime guy needs to go.

Slow start but the Dead Prez have reached .500. I agree with KTOWN, that Shagtime guy needs to go.

You're both right, I'll try to get on it this week. If anyone has anybody who's interested you can let me know.

Glad To See the dead teams have new owners. Now maybe we can get some activity on this board.

Glad To See the dead teams have new owners. Now maybe we can get some activity on this board.

or maybe we won't get any activity at all on this board.

Might as well bump this up from the dead since Code and I are facing off in the 1st round this week. What are the odds the top 3 scoring teams in the league would end up on the same side of the playoffs bracket.

tell me how both my team in this league, and our other dynasty league are both gonna collapse at the end to not make the playoffs. Can anybody say NY Mets??? B)

tell me how both my team in this league, and our other dynasty league are both gonna collapse at the end to not make the playoffs. Can anybody say NY Mets??? B)

Which reminds me, only a few more months 'til baseball, wooo!

Ohhh snap, whoever represents the 1-3-4 bracket in the finals will definetly be a good team, that's all i can say.

Should be a good matchup this week. 2 teams who always had a lot of points, but needed late season winning streaks to propel themselves to the playoffs.

Hide the women and children because this week it's Murderer's Row Dead Presidents v.s. the Idiots Inkle.

that's old school right there. I must say that although i didnt make the playoffs, we have some competitive matchups in the playoffs. And the 5 best teams did get in at least.

So a team that was getting by on smoke an mirrors didnt get a potentially undeserving spot. B)

Quickster, is this league still running?

Nothing like a good dynasty league that lasts 1 year. Guess I will be the only champ ever of this dynasty.

I'll put up a post later talking about the status of the league, ive gotta run right now.

I'll put up a post later talking about the status of the league, ive gotta run right now.

OK, now whether the other owners in this league know it or not, about 4 or 5 teams in this league are constitued by local friends of mine. The reason for much delay was the fact that i didnt know whether or not theyd be up to be in a draft for the rookies since they really werent at all participatory on the message boards. After talking with em, they'll be good for the draft n wha not. So Im gonna try to reput up the league tomorrow, and hopefully we can get everyone in in time to continue it. Im very sorry all of the wait here. But i will get the ball rolling soon enough.

We could just put everyone on waivers, and have that as the draft. Worst to best for waiver priority.

Just trying to see who from RW is in the league...Judging by the posts in this thread alone:

quickster

codename

BigH

KTOWNRACER

Fontaine

Tackledummies

BlackHawk (though isnt this one of your local friends?)

So i take it i'm missing somebody or two. May have to make a post in the matchmaker section.

Thought this league was dead lol. Hopefully Colston doesn't cost me my season again.

We could just put everyone on waivers, and have that as the draft. Worst to best for waiver priority.

Just trying to see who from RW is in the league...Judging by the posts in this thread alone:

quickster

codename

BigH

KTOWNRACER

Fontaine

Tackledummies

BlackHawk (though isnt this one of your local friends?)

So i take it i'm missing somebody or two. May have to make a post in the matchmaker section.

We should have all of those, and three more of my friends should be good to go again too. Id have too look into the other teams, but that at a minimum puts us at 10 teams so far. I'll try to look into the other 4 later.