Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

quickster12

You play to win the game Dynasty league

Seems like it is to me, from the email quickster sent out

Maybe my E-mail was messed up. I have no new emails from him. I will PM him and make my pick asap

FWIW, in my email, i stated that we'll wait two days for everyone to check their rosters and also give sugestions about the draft till we start anything. Now that two days have passed, i say it's time for the draft to start. Depending on how fast everything goes, i'd like to do a 3 round FA/Rookie draft. I'll post this, and the draft order on the league message board, and try to keep a running list in the commishes note of who's taken. I'll also email everyone the same note so nobody should have any excuses for not knowing whatsup. Hopefully we can get the 42 picks in in the 14 someodd days we have till season starts. It's only 3 picks a day, although hopefully it'll go faster then that.

TRADE ANNOUNCEMENT

FONTAINE TRADES

#1 Overall 1st round

#1 Overall 2nd round

BigH TRADES

Carson Palmer

Chris Chambers

Couldn't accept fast enough eh, Fontaine? B)

Should be a good deal for both teams. Fontaine receives a much needed QB1 while I'll be adding some depth to my core of young RBs. I'll post my pick over at the league message board.

Well, If Palmer was available at #1 overall, I'd take him. If Chambers was available at #1 overall RD 2, I'd take him. Like you mentioned, i needed aQB1 and a WR.

Feel free to shoot me a PM when I'm on the clock. I check pretty often, so I should get the message.

Lets try to keep whoever is on the clock informed that they are on the clock. Season starts in about 2 weeks and id be nice if we can get everything finalized by season start.

The Idiots have BigH grabbing a hugeee steal with that trade.

JupiterHawks already made his pick on the league page (McCoy), so Donniebaseball is up.

Make sure to alert the next in line with a PM or an email through the league page.

The Idiots have BigH grabbing a hugeee steal with that trade.

With a self-Proclaimed name of 'The Idiots' just how much merit does this hold B)

Just playing man. But, thanks for the chime in. I do feel however, Palmer and Chambers for two unknowns, helps us more then hoping they turn into something of value.

If nothing else, what could happen? I fall out of last place? :)

That's the thing though.

In a redraft, the trade's pretty close to even. You call the rookies "unknowns", but the values of Palmer and Chambers are also mysterious going into the year.

In a dynasty, the value of 2 young running backs is WAY higher then Chambers and Palmer. A QB coming off major arm troubles, and a 31 year old who's likely the 3rd receiving option on his team at best don't carry much value. Especially for a last place team.

Your opinons on those players are very much up for debate. Palmer has always been a #1 QB and Chambers, while never a #1 is #2 on the depth charts with a great QB. Good luck thinking theres a Matt Forte or Chris Johnson in this draft. Last years talent was an exception to the rule.

The 10th and 15th overall picks are available if anyone is looking to move down.

I still have bad memories of when I acquired Palmer from you and he just got hurt during the season anyway.

They're either hurt before I acquire them or after them, I just can't win. B)

I still have bad memories of when I acquired Palmer from you and he just got hurt during the season anyway.

They're either hurt before I acquire them or after them, I just can't win. B)

Dont forget I got Plaxico Burress in that deal.

we both got shafted!

Your opinons on those players are very much up for debate. Palmer has always been a #1 QB and Chambers, while never a #1 is #2 on the depth charts with a great QB. Good luck thinking theres a Matt Forte or Chris Johnson in this draft. Last years talent was an exception to the rule.

Palmer may be a QB1 now, but by the time your team's competitive, i doubt he's anywhere close to one.

Chambers may be the #2 WR on the depth charts, but he's the 3rd receiving option in San Diego.

Palmer may be a QB1 now, but by the time your team's competitive, i doubt he's anywhere close to one.

Chambers may be the #2 WR on the depth charts, but he's the 3rd receiving option in San Diego.

LOL. Well thanks for the analysis. I respectfully disagree.

If Cuberas doesnt make his pick by sometime tomorrow afternoon, Im going to just skip his pick and move on to the next team.

Fontaine, your roster is currently full, so when you decide who you want to drop, you can go ahead and pick up Palmer and Chambers.

Is Cuberas one of your friends, or a RW user?

Is Cuberas one of your friends, or a RW user?

Neither unfortunatly. I needed a spot or two last year and he joined. So i sent him another invite this year since he was in last year, and he joined again. So i was hoping he would at least be active. If he doesnt participate in the draft, i'll find a replacement after the fact.