Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Dukester

Smack Talking Hockey League

I have set up a 14 team hockey league in Yahoo in which I already have about 4-5 are back from last year and they were chosen primarily because they were the best posters as well solid fantasy players.Some will be Canadian,some American,makes for some interesting Post reading.So if you love hockey,feel you can handle some heavy smack talk and yet can compete in this league,e-mail me at troywnick@yahoo.ca.....I would prefer that it be people with fantasy experience and I will check your profile to confirm this.Thank You.

I have set up a 14 team hockey league in Yahoo in which I already have about 4-5 are back from last year and they were chosen primarily because they were the best posters as well solid fantasy players.Some will be Canadian,some American,makes for some interesting Post reading.So if you love hockey,feel you can handle some heavy smack talk and yet can compete in this league,e-mail me at troywnick@yahoo.ca.....I would prefer that it be people with fantasy experience and I will check your profile to confirm this.Thank You.

I failed to mention that this is a re-draft league,5x5 categories.The league is called The Colonial Cup,don't be fooled by the post title,the guys in this league are very serious where their fantasy play is concerned,it just gets very busy on the Post.

Hidden

I guess it's true what they say about these RotoWorld people,PUSSIES!!!!!C'mon you bunch of Mama's boys take up a challenge and see if you can hold your own with some of the best.I kinda figured no Americans would give it a try,hockey is too squeemish for them,but I'm a little disappointed in my fellow countrymen,figured there be a swarm of them to get in.Try it a little longer.

I accept the challenge

I accept the challenge

Ahhhhhh good Doctor,how kind of you to lend us your prescence,you will be given special recognition for taking on this challenge of such high magnitude.Welcome aboard!!

Ummm...Where do I sign up? I can only draft on Thursdays and Sundays (Work fulltime and school at night, Saturdays are booked until November)

Ummm...Where do I sign up? I can only draft on Thursdays and Sundays (Work fulltime and school at night, Saturdays are booked until November)

E-mail me at troywnick@yahoo.ca and I will send you an invite.Draft is on Sunday September 28th,8:00 p.m.EST.

Well miracles never cease,seems there are at least 2 Rotoworld peeps with balls enough to try they're luck in our league.Good stuff fellas,true pioneers I tell ya,lol!!!

Your invite has been sent to you Dr.

Your invite has been sent to you Dr.

Sorry I had to bail, my plate is full this winter

Sorry I had to bail, my plate is full this winter

Appreciate you leaving now and not at last minute,sorry you can't play I'm sure you would have enjoyed it.There are 10 spots filled,so I'm looking for 4 more owners.

90 views and only 1 requested to sign up,guess hockey takes a back seat to the other sports in here.Still looking for 3-4 more if anyone is really interested.

90 views and only 1 requested to sign up,guess hockey takes a back seat to the other sports in here.Still looking for 3-4 more if anyone is really interested.

Hey I'd get in on this if theres still a spot.

yahoo id: kregmo

email cmorency007@comcast.net

I'm Australian & a Hockey Fan but I know nobody in this country that follows Hockey. I want to join a league that is looking to be a keeper or already is (as long as I inherit a half decent team) Plus I can talk smack (though you foreigner might not get it - I find Yanks to be traditionally slow witted)

My email is hirdy13@aapt.net.au

Cheers, Terry

I want in. Have you guys drafted yet?

I have played fantasy hockey for the last 4 years, usually pay-leagues on CBS. Looking for a super competetive league. Can talk smack with the best of em.

Let me know. I might have someone else if you need another.