Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GBPig99

Life's Annoyances

I hate when I go into a Subway or any place to order a sub and they have green unripe tomatoes. Lol ya it's small but I love tomatoes.

I hate when I go into a Subway or any place to order a sub and they have green unripe tomatoes. Lol ya it's small but I love tomatoes.

Garden grown yellow tomatoes > all other tomatoes. B)

Newport's crush proof box. Any other smokers of Newport's will understand. You put the pack in your pocket and it is crushed in 10 minutes.

Fat people who drink energy drinks.

Before someone bangs on me, most of the these drinks are suppose to used be relatively healthy people due to the amount of caffeine in them taurine - or people that are at least hydrated.

Fat people who drink energy drinks.

Before someone bangs on me, most of the these drinks are suppose to used be relatively healthy people due to the amount of caffeine in them taurine - or people that are at least hydrated.

How do you expect them to make those stairs without a pick-me-upper?

Here are some of mine:

Yes driving behind someone who is slow or doing the same speed as someone next to them so you are boxed in annoys the crap out of me. Then you move all the way to the third lane, and pass both of them, and then you see them go at different speeds and move apart, almost like they were doing this on purpose.

A bunch of roads around me have traffic light cameras, and most people know it, or find out quickly. So when I'm rushing to get to class, I'll always be stuck behind some fool, who doesn't read the oppositte Don't Walk signal as an indicator of when the signal is going to turn orange, but relies upon the orange and then redlight to pop up. So what happens when it does come, he slams on the brakes and nearly causes an accident.

Those teachers in class, in both HS and college, who try to call on kids that look lost in class just so they can make them look like a fool. Ok, so I don't like the comprehensive lit course, but have to take it because of distribution credits. I especially hate it when I'm feeling sick, but have to show up because I already took a couple of days off, and didn't bother to read anything, and they still call on you. And its not like they even let you work you're way out of it, they call on you, you look lost, start to talk, and they just move on.

I've already talked here about how my GF drives so slow, and how she takes forever to shop, so I'll leave that out.

People who to fast food joints, stand there talking for 15 minutes while they are behind in line, and when they finnaly get upto to front, they have no clue what to order. Take a look at the menu while you wait in line. Then it takes forever for the girl behind the counter to point and show all the different things they have, while you wait on your half hour break from between classes about to go nuts with hunger.

When you go shopping at a grocery store, and your pushing your cart down one isle, and there is one person going one way, and another the other way, but they stop right next to each other to stare at the variety of canned tomato soups on each isle. And they don't even move unless you tell them to. They just stand there tottaly oblivious to everything.

As someone said earlier, you fnd a line that has like the least amount of people, and think you are going to get out soon. A lady buys like 5 things, and you think you're safe, but they break out the coupons that need confirmation from the manager to the Chinese emperor. Or when the cashier convinces the lady to sign up for that store's card, so they fill out the forms right in front of you while you wait.

As someone said earlier, you fnd a line that has like the least amount of people, and think you are going to get out soon. A lady buys like 5 things, and you think you're safe, but they break out the coupons that need confirmation from the manager to the Chinese emperor. Or when the cashier convinces the lady to sign up for that store's card, so they fill out the forms right in front of you while you wait.

Haha, as a cashier as a supermarket, i can assure you that i hold nobody up by having someone fill out a store card during the order. Anytime i offer a store card, i tell them to get it at curtousy (sp). Anytime they ask for one, i bring it over to them, and have em fill it out on the side after the order.

Coupons usually arent a problem unless they scan as a mismatching coupon even though they do match, then it takes time unfortunatly.

Wal-Mart parking lots.

Handicap parking + expecting mothers parking + senior citizens parking = elimination of 50% of the slots. WTF. Then you have these, mini-van driving, Hannah Montana ticket buying, Croc wearing mothers that cause a traffic jam in the rows waiting for like 10 minutes for a spot to open when as a some other mother unloads 25 bags of groceries in her minivan when there's an open spot 50 feet away.

Wal-Mart parking lots.

Handicap parking + expecting mothers parking + senior citizens parking = elimination of 50% of the slots. WTF. Then you have these, mini-van driving, Hannah Montana ticket buying, Croc wearing mothers that cause a traffic jam in the rows waiting for like 10 minutes for a spot to open when as a some other mother unloads 25 bags of groceries in her minivan when there's an open spot 50 feet away.

Speaking of which, Lazy Americans.

Back in high school, we had 7 classes every day (no block scheduling). It annoyed me to no end when you would go to one class, get loaded up with work, then go to the next class, and the teacher thinks that they need to give you a shytload of work too - like you don't even have the other 6 classes.

"But it's only a one-page paper..."

Yeah, well, when you have 2 tests and a project to complete for tomorrow, a one-page paper kinda sucks.

Thank God I don't have to go through that anymore...

Back in high school, we had 7 classes every day (no block scheduling). It annoyed me to no end when you would go to one class, get loaded up with work, then go to the next class, and the teacher thinks that they need to give you a shytload of work too - like you don't even have the other 6 classes.

Yeah, well, when you have 2 tests and a project to complete for tomorrow, a one-page paper kinda sucks.

Amen to that. Luckily for me, Lunch and Gym counted as a period, and there were 8 periods a day, so that meant only 6 classes that you could be slammed with. Unless you were a geek and took 0 period too.

People who love tomatoes...you couldn't force feed me one...I'd fight you to the death first...

People who love tomatoes...you couldn't force feed me one...I'd fight you to the death first...

+1 (+2 if you include my wife).

my gf will text message me at work and say can you do me a favor then i have to ask what it is and then she has to text me back as to what the favor is...just ask me what the favor is to start with woman

Speaking of text messaging.. How about when you tell someone something and they respond with K. Are you kidding me? You used a text message to write a single letter? Man what a waste of my time to open my phone and look at it.

Speaking of text messaging.. How about when you tell someone something and they respond with K. Are you kidding me? You used a text message to write a single letter? Man what a waste of my time to open my phone and look at it.

Or for people who dont have unlimited texting like me, that person just wasted $.10. lol

Or for people who dont have unlimited texting like me, that person just wasted $.10. lol

Yes that too. I dont have unlimited to non verizon users so it costs me 1 of my 2500 texts to read...K.

Yes that too. I dont have unlimited to non verizon users so it costs me 1 of my 2500 texts to read...K.

Ha I agree with this; not only in texting but in IMs aswell. Usually happens when someone is bitching about soemthing so we "argue" and send my 10 well thought out PMs and they respond with "K", aka "f--- off."

Oh wow... Glad to know I'm not alone in this.

People who say something completely stupid based on their personal preferences when it doesn't even make any sense. And they defend their opinion!!!

Person A. "I love my Gibson shirt."

Person B. "AC/DC is better than Gibson."

Person A. "Gibson is a guitar, you idiot."

Person B. "... AC/DC is still better."

The guy was completely serious, I was like wth.

I"m annoyed we don't have more Tedd Ginn threads :)

And TMS is right, sometimes I swear that teacher would all plan to overload us at the same time B)

People who are completely ignorant bout sports, but yet still respond to somone talkin bout sports.

I dont mean the dumbarses who think they know bout sports but dont. I'll give you two examples that i remember that really ticked me off. My first quarrel probably isnt justified, but i def feel my second one is. lol

1. My US Gov teacher is talkin bout something and mentions Lebron James for w/e reason, and this girl for no real reason cuz my teacher was just talkin bout stuff unrelated to the class, she goes "Who's Lebron James??????" I was just livid, I know it's ticky tacky or w/e cuz who am i to expect that she would know anything bout sports, but please, just dont say anything if you never heard of em.

2. This just happened last week, my HUM teacher is talkin bout the parthenon yada yada yada, and mentions how the Baseball Hall of Fame has a parthenon of baseball players. So the players like Ruth Gerhigh, Dimagio, Williams, etc. are sort of like where the baseball "gods" are held. So this one guy goes, " so wait, they have their bodies there?" I litereally walked out of the room, and probably the entire class who knew something bout baseball was in histerics. I needed to take 5. lol