Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

donald petersen

Paul Millsap's current trade value?

Not many guys go from waiver wire to tradable commodity overnight. Has Milsap? Maybe and maybe not. It cant hurt to throw some offers out there and see if somebody has a crush on him.

I traded him for Delonte West straight up.

I'm in weeklys and UTAH's schedule is no good until 4 weeks from now...about time when Boozer comes back

I traded him for Delonte West straight up.

I'm in weeklys and UTAH's schedule is no good until 4 weeks from now...about time when Boozer comes back

That's a pretty sick deal. I think Millsap have close to no value due to what you said - the awful schedule.

If only Millsap got traded to another team. He would be huge. On Utah though, his only hope is injury to AK, Boozer or Okur. Which sounds inevitable. Too risky now.

i traded for him in a dynasty league and gave up desmon mason and zaza pachulia

I still think there has to be a "sell label" on both AK and Millsap for the next couple Utah games. I say this just based on the amount of hype around both of them following the Boozer injury.

AK : If he continues to stink even without Boozer, drop the sell label and put a "hold label" on him. You won't be able to get anything for him if he doesn't start picking things up NOW, but he could potentially wake up from his funk (or maybe his ankle is still bothering him) in a week or two. So if you can get a good deal for him now, I think you take it. If his value goes in the toilet this week, bench him and hope for a miracle later on.

Millsap: Same thing. If he's just servicable, the hype will disappear. If he blows up, keep that sell label on him. Regardless, I think he'll be a nice player to own for a while (I don't buy the Boozer early return press). If Millsap does start filling the stat sheet this week, I think the perfect time to sell him will be all star week.

well delonte west would be awesome for millsap. you ripped someone off, IMO. wow.

i dont' agree he has no value. in a daily league he is still useful.

and anyone who thinks boozer is going to be back for the all-star game...i think you're nuts.

do you think miller and sloan would let boozer risk it even if he is legitimately feeling OK? after the salary to injury ratio boozer has shown so far in utah??? i mean they aren't going to sink without him. they just beat the suns, in fact.

Millsap: Same thing. If he's just servicable, the hype will disappear. If he blows up, keep that sell label on him. Regardless, I think he'll be a nice player to own for a while (I don't buy the Boozer early return press). If Millsap does start filling the stat sheet this week, I think the perfect time to sell him will be all star week.

Couldn't agree more about the "sell high" notion with Millsap. If you want more ammo when trying to sell Millsap, take note he started at C on Saturday night (http://www.nba.com/games/20070203/UTAPHX/boxscore.html)

i agree he is a sell. i'm just wondering what i can sell him for.

i just threw out a trade offer for quentin richardson but have a feeling that won't get it done.

someone got delonte west, but i don't know any GMs in my league that foolish to agree to that one.