Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kcraider

Team Turf Toe: Who to pick up and Drop

What's up all-

I wanted to try and get some opinions around some RB troubles I have this weekend. It's a PPR and we start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2 WR, TE, K, and DEF

My Team(K and D left off)

Poss Starters

QB- B Roethlisberger

Rb- L.T.

Rb- J Jones

WR- A Johnson

WR- T Holt

TE- A Gates

Bench(only 4 spots)

QB- Schaub

Rb- MCFadden

WR- E Royal

WR- A Gonzalez

My issue is with McFadden and LT and their injuries. Their backups Sproles and Bush are both available but with such few bench spots I'm not sure who to drop. I will be starting Jones this week after what he did last week and another good match up against STL this week. Sounds like both LT and McFadden are both going to be limited this week and not sure I want to role with that.

So do I go with Bush or Sproles and who do I drop? Thinking of Schaub but Big Ben's bum shoulder worries me that he could miss some time with another bad hit. Not sure I want to drop Royal or Gonzo with Holt and the rams stinking up the place. If D Clark was still out I would want to keep Gonzo but with his return I think Gonzo is my WR drop.

I wouldn't mind having both Bush and Sproles and that way I'm covered for a few weeks at least. When Morris comes back I may have some limited backs.

So do I pick them both up or just one? What do you think the Drop order is between Schaub, Royal, and Gonzo based on my situation?

Thanks