Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler RW Keeper Hoops League

And so it begins. Injury prone,average at best offensive player. Well worth Elton Brand in that trade B)

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Portland Trail Blazers center Greg Oden will be out four-to-six weeks with an injury to his right foot.

The team said Wednesday that an MRI and CT scan revealed Oden has a mid-lateral foot sprain.

Oden injured his foot in the first quarter of the Blazers' 96-76 loss to the Los Angeles Lakers on Tuesday night.

The 7-foot center was the top pick in the 2007 draft but did not play last season after he had microfracture surgery on his right knee.

Spencer Hawes... what a game!

62FG% 12PTS 14RBS 2AST 6BLKS 1TO

yea...in my mone league i was cheerin for him since i have him, then i c u have him...grrr....oh well

i love spencer!

Almost as impressive as Danny Granger

Shopping Mike Miller & David Lee

what are you looking for? I might be interested in one/both...

what are you looking for? I might be interested in one/both...

Biggest need right now is boards

I kick myself every Spurs game for dropping Roger Mason so quickly... ugh.

Nice 6-3 week for me. Bosh/BigAL/VC are a three headed threesome thats holding it down.

Whole roster except for Mayo & Dwight Howard are on the block

Okay, is anyone else kind of annoyed at the inability to change rosters on Monday, giving you those few hours to figure out who is even playing? It kind of rushes me personally as I don't really have time to spend all Sunday night researching who will have the best schedules and what not. (I'd rather do it at work where I can get paid for it. Mwahahaha)

I don't think changing this setting (if it is in fact changeable) so that teams can be manipulated on Monday will hurt the balance of the team. Is it even an option?

You can find a ton of places on line that have the schedule break down by week for every team.

I really can't believe this is an issue.

We have all week to set the lineups,and if for whatever reason someone waits until the last possible second,well so be it

You can find a ton of places on line that have the schedule break down by week for every team.

I really can't believe this is an issue.

We have all week to set the lineups,and if for whatever reason someone waits until the last possible second,well so be it

So, I wanna know if Manu is going to play this week. It'd be nice to be able to wait until the latest I can to hear some news if Pop will let him... That's an issue for me.

Hows the cellar feel DomiNation?

He's had four of his best players miss extended time. Way to kick a guy when he's down! B)

Pfft! whatever. We all have injuries. I've had Vince Carter, Raymond Felton, Kevin Durant, AK47, Jameer Nelson and Peja all miss games because of injuries. He was cocky about his overated team which is why i made the bet with him.

Pfft! whatever. We all have injuries. I've had Vince Carter, Raymond Felton, Kevin Durant, AK47, Jameer Nelson and Peja all miss games because of injuries. He was cocky about his overated team which is why i made the bet with him.

I still think his injuries have been far more significant considering who on his team has missed time and for how long - don't become cocky because you've missed the injury bug! :)

I like that Hoops and I originally traded Dre for Emeka and now we've traded back. B)

I still think his injuries have been far more significant considering who on his team has missed time and for how long - don't become cocky because you've missed the injury bug! :)

I like that Hoops and I originally traded Dre for Emeka and now we've traded back. B)

Obviously you missed the part of my post where Vince Carter, Peja, Durant, Felton, Nelson AND Ak47 all missed multiple games.

Obviously you missed the part of my post where Vince Carter, Peja, Durant, Felton, Nelson AND Ak47 all missed multiple games.

VC: Missed ZERO games

Peja: Missed 1 game

Durant: Missed 1 game

Felton: Missed ZERO games

Nelson: Missed 5 games (left one early, so I'll give you 6)

AK: Missed 4 games

Grand Total: 12 games

Now his team:

Hedo: Missed 1 game

KMart: Missed 12 games (as many as your entire team combined!)

Okur: Missed 5 games

Zbo: Missed 3 games

Boozer: Missed 8 games

Azuibuke: Missed 2 games

I won't even count Hinrich since he just picked him up, which gives us a grand total of 29...more than twice as many as you. You were saying...?

Another trade:

Milwaukee's Best gets:

Ricky Davis

New Bedford Nomads gets:

Manu Ginobili

That's one heck of a heist there.

B)