Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sya

Stifler RW Keeper Hoops League

Danny Granger for president people. Anybody still think he isnt a top 10 fantasy player?

Danny Granger for president people. Anybody still think he isnt a top 10 fantasy player?

Awful... Down right awful.

I'll trade you the almighty Jameer Nelson for him!?

Jameer Nelson, where the hell did those killer %'s come from...one of those guys that's tough to trade and tough to count on going forward...I guess you can count me in the camp that thinks he's mostly legit, though...just a gut feeling based on the few Magic games I've watched this season...

I one am not a beleiver in Jameer nelson. I would expect somewhat of a let down in numbers for the rest of the season. His %'s have always been decent, but hardly steve nash like as they are this year so far. The big variable will be shot attempts. This year he is averaging 13 shots per game which is 4.2 more shots than he averaged last year. I just am not sure he will continue to get that many shots night in and night out. Invariably he has to to be sell high candidate on some level.

Granger on the other had. That dude is unguardable. He gets better and better everygame. Honestly, after Lebron James I dont think that there is SF playing better right now in the nba. Its a shame that he isnt getting any all-star game consideration. I just pray he doesnt rott away in Indy with that weak cast of characters they have assesmbled there..

There's nothing like half your fantasy team thinking they deserve extra time off during the holidays - nice win Gman... B)

Granger on the other had. That dude is unguardable. He gets better and better everygame. Honestly, after Lebron James I dont think that there is SF playing better right now in the nba. Its a shame that he isnt getting any all-star game consideration. I just pray he doesnt rott away in Indy with that weak cast of characters they have assesmbled there..

^I have a feeling you got a room in your house dedicated entirely to Granger

(Hammurabi @ the bar)

HAM: Ey, what's good girl?

GIRL: Hey, what's up.

HAM: Nothin much, chillin'...you know... ey, wanna see my tattoo?

GIRL: Err, depends where it is there buddy..

(Hamm lifts up shirt)

HAM: CHECK ME OUT GIRL, IT'S A DANNY GRANGER REPLICA JERSEY TATTOOED TO MY TORSO! DID YOU KNOW HE AVERAGED 23 PPG AFTER THE ALL STAR BREAK LAST YEAR! STRAIGHT SEXY!!

GIRL: ....Uhh, I"m gonna go now..

HAM: But wait, I didn't even tell you his home/road splits yet! And we haven't even started on DEVIN HARRIS!

hilarous. im enjoyed that diatribe.........

^I have a feeling you got a room in your house dedicated entirely to Granger

(Hammurabi @ the bar)

HAM: Ey, what's good girl?

GIRL: Hey, what's up.

HAM: Nothin much, chillin'...you know... ey, wanna see my tattoo?

GIRL: Err, depends where it is there buddy..

(Hamm lifts up shirt)

HAM: CHECK ME OUT GIRL, IT'S A DANNY GRANGER REPLICA JERSEY TATTOOED TO MY TORSO! DID YOU KNOW HE AVERAGED 23 PPG AFTER THE ALL STAR BREAK LAST YEAR! STRAIGHT SEXY!!

GIRL: ....Uhh, I"m gonna go now..

HAM: But wait, I didn't even tell you his home/road splits yet! And we haven't even started on DEVIN HARRIS!

Happy New Year everybody. We are about 2/5ths of the way through the season so far. Who are the favorites moving forward to win this thing? Any other thoughts on the league so far?

Pretty solid league. Everyone is pretty active. Interms of favorites, i think it's still too early..

my team hasnt had 1 full week healthy and with t-mac and artest the way they are...that ight not change for a while...

And the rivals meet, DomiNation's going to get DOMINATED.

^And as Fontaine thinks, highly original and creative taunts spring forth from this veritable well of wit and humor. If message boards had a font alteration made specifically for sarcastic sentences, the previous would have been typed using it.

Enjoy your free win with my 1st Round caliber stud on the bench with an injury. Just caught me at the right time.. Funny part is, my team has been injury city and I'm only like 6 category wins behind you for the season..

I've said it once and I'll say it again, once my team is healthy it's over.. And on the off chance I actually win this week, it'll be even funnier... B)

I remember the 2 of you having a bet, was that a serious one?

Kobe giving me 6 threes today! That's what I'm looking for. Hold your breath, but Tyrus is looking legit again... (cross my fingers)

I remember the 2 of you having a bet, was that a serious one?

^I can only speak for myself, but it is on my end...

BTW fellas, I'm looking to add an SF to my team, tell me if anyone is available.

F fantasy basketball. F it in the A.

This sport (both IRL and in fantasy) is getting annoyingly boring w/ all the injuries happening. I hope this is the year that Stern is out on his a**.

BTW fellas, I'm looking to add an SF to my team, tell me if anyone is available.

^Offered you somethin'..

^And as the rivals meet, Fontaine is going to open his big mouth several times over the course of the week to talk trash, just to be super-wrong and lose 5-4. Yes, he couldn't even take my team out with Brandon Roy and Elton Brand missing.

Good luck with that bet! It's only a matter of time.. B)