Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seadoo617

bored as hell!!

i'm bored out of my mind so hit me up with some help questions

Would you trade Mcnabb for Forte if you were me?

Cutler, McNabb

Addai, Chris Johnson, Graham, Maroney, Kevin Smith, P Thomas

Marshall, Edwards, Bruce, Royal

Clark, Daniels

Kaeding

Dallas

Im thinking that if I do this I could either trade Bruce and Graham for a receiver or drop Daniels for a WR off the waiver wire.

Thanks for the help!

-Who should I pick up: Bills or Eagles Defense

-Should I drop Schaub? I picked up Trend Edwards last week and now I have 3QBs on my roster and would like to drop one to make room for another WR or RB. I am torn thugh b/c i expect Schaub to pick it up in the next few weeks at which point I think i could use Edwards or Schaub as trade bait.

-Is Miles Austin worth stashing away on my roster?

Hope that keeps you busy! B)

Would you trade Mcnabb for Forte if you were me?

Cutler, McNabb

Addai, Chris Johnson, Graham, Maroney, Kevin Smith, P Thomas

Marshall, Edwards, Bruce, Royal

Clark, Daniels

Kaeding

Dallas

Im thinking that if I do this I could either trade Bruce and Graham for a receiver or drop Daniels for a WR off the waiver wire.

Thanks for the help!

yes i would i think forte would move right into being your RB2.....its also only a matter of time before mcnabb gets seriously injured and is done for the season he hasn't played a full season in a long time, plus u have cutler who is most like gonna be a top 3 qb this year.

-Who should I pick up: Bills or Eagles Defense

-Should I drop Schaub? I picked up Trend Edwards last week and now I have 3QBs on my roster and would like to drop one to make room for another WR or RB. I am torn thugh b/c i expect Schaub to pick it up in the next few weeks at which point I think i could use Edwards or Schaub as trade bait.

-Is Miles Austin worth stashing away on my roster?

Hope that keeps you busy! B)

question 1. i'd take the eagles D they look like the real deal this year...bills are good but i think philly will get u more sacks and int's

question 2. drop shaub word is he might possibly be replaced by sage soon and edwards is a fine qb2 this year

question 3. i would take a flyer on austin in a 14 team or more league....he is still the 4th or 5th best receiving option in dallas behind owens witten barber and crayton

Which QB should I start this week?

O'Sullivan vs NO

Edwards vs StL

Leaning towards JTO right now.

Which QB should I start this week?

O'Sullivan vs NO

Edwards vs StL

Leaning towards JTO right now.

i like JTO as well i think its gonna be a nice little shoot out this week for him i say approx 280 yds 2 tds 1int.

I have been offered Colston and Felix Jones for Santonio Holmes and Chris Johnson. As a Barber owner I like the idea of acquiring Jones. And I'm not uncomfortable with playing Cotchery as my #2 Wr until Colston as healthy. When he is, he is likely an upgrade over Holmes, and would give me a formidable WR pairing for the playoffs. My hesitation stems from a reluctance to have two sets of two RBs (Barber/Jones and Stewart/Williams) As it is now, I have viable options from 4 teams to choose from. If I trade away Johnson, I will only have three. Plus on week 9, which is Carolina and San Francisco's bye, I would only have the 2 Dallas backs available. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated.

In a PPR re-draft, I've been offered Randy Moss for Calvin Johnson. Both have QB issues with Cassels and Kitna who may be injured or lose his job soon. Who's the better guy for this season.

Thanks!

One more: Should I start McNabb (Bears) or Edwards (Rams) this week at QB?

i'd play edwards this week over mcnabb....i think w/ no westy chicago d will give mcnabb trouble this week .....edwards is a nice play this week he has been playing great lately.

can you help me with my lineup for this Week? (QB: JTO or palmer) (RB: S. Jackson, R. Bush, M. Forte) (WR: S. Moss, J. Cotchery, A. Bryant, B. Lloyd, and C. Stuckey) My next question would be...i know that im lacking good consistent WRs - would it be a good idea to trade one of my RBs for a good quality WR - if so who would you trade? would this be a good idea since i won't have a good backup RB? also do you have Any suggestions as to which WRs i should aim for? Thanks! (sorry my phone doesn't out a space in between paragraphs )

i'd play edwards this week over mcnabb....i think w/ no westy chicago d will give mcnabb trouble this week .....edwards is a nice play this week he has been playing great lately.

Need to make some tough decisions on who to drop this week. Have the Giants D and Kicker on bye week this week. Here's my squad:

QBs: Palmer, Garrard, Edwards

RBs: Jacobs, Forte, Perry, Pierre Thomas, Ahmad Bradshaw

WRs: Randy Moss, Housh, Vincent Jackson, Eddie Royal, Antonio Bryant, Tony Gonzalez (TE but we can play them as TE)

DEF: Giants D

K: Empty right now.

I need to drop 2 players to pick up a defense and a kicker. I don't want to drop the Giants D because I think they'll finish top 3 this year. Best D avail right now is the Bucs. I actually offered Tony Gonzalez to a few teams for their defenses - Titans and Chargers. Doubt I'll get bites on those. Right now I'm leaning towards dropping Gonzo, and then after that I'm not sure. I kept Jackson over Mendenhall on Sunday morning before the games (that turned out really well!). I think I'd lean towards dropping Garrard, but it's tough to give up on him at this point. Not crazy about dropping Bradshaw because he's protection in case Jacobs goes down. Maybe I just suck it up and drop the Giants D? Very conflicted on this.

Any advice on which 2 i should drop would be appreciated. We play 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex, 1 DEF, 1 K. Thanks.

I have been offered Colston and Felix Jones for Santonio Holmes and Chris Johnson. As a Barber owner I like the idea of acquiring Jones. And I'm not uncomfortable with playing Cotchery as my #2 Wr until Colston as healthy. When he is, he is likely an upgrade over Holmes, and would give me a formidable WR pairing for the playoffs. My hesitation stems from a reluctance to have two sets of two RBs (Barber/Jones and Stewart/Williams) As it is now, I have viable options from 4 teams to choose from. If I trade away Johnson, I will only have three. Plus on week 9, which is Carolina and San Francisco's bye, I would only have the 2 Dallas backs available. Any advice/insight would be greatly appreciated.

i understand what u are saying and i can see where u are reluctant. i'd take the trade, cotchery wil be a viable number 2 until colston comes back, i see holmes as a boom or bust wr this year, seems big ben likes a healthy ward more again. colston is money w/ brees throwing him the ball. i wouldn't worry to much about the bye week, felix is a nice play in week 9

just made this trade for my 2nd team in my sig

gave calvin/perry/daniels for winslow/mendenhall/evans

i think i did well...thought?

can you help me with my lineup for this Week?QB: JTO or palmerRB: S. Jackson, R. Bush, M. ForteWR: S. Moss, J. Cotchery, A. Bryant, B. Lloyd, and C. StuckeyMy next question would be...i know that im lacking good consistent WRs - would it be a good idea to trade one of my RBs for a good quality WR - if so who would you trade? would this be a good idea since i won't have a good backup RB? also do you have Any suggestions as to which WRs i should aim for?Thanks!

lineup

qb- JTO

rb- s- jax

rb- bush

wr- moss

wr- cotchery

is this a ppr league or non ppr? i'd stand pat on your receivers unless someone offers u a deal u can't pass up

just made this trade for my 2nd team in my sig

gave calvin/perry/daniels for winslow/mendenhall/evans

i think i did well...thought?

calvin is the best player in that deal. i like calvin and perry over evans and mendenhall.....while winslow is a much better TE than daniels i think you could of been ok w/ daniels. i think u got of got more in return for what u gave up

ben roth is my starting qb (hate him)... i have matt schaub on the bench ... should i drop schaub for campbell or griese ??

thx

j

i'm bored out of my mind so hit me up with some help questions

What do you think of this trade?? Teams listed in sig.

I would be giving up McFadden and Hasselback for Phillip Rivers and Jamal Lewis??

OLD LINEUP

Warner

MJD

McFadden

Owens

Moss (if he ever gets it going or Roddy White)

Whitten

NEW LINEUP

Rivers

MJD

Lewis

Owens

Moss/White

Whitten

In a PPR re-draft, I've been offered Randy Moss for Calvin Johnson. Both have QB issues with Cassels and Kitna who may be injured or lose his job soon. Who's the better guy for this season.

Thanks!

definitely Calvin he is gonna be fine at least he won't quit on his qb or cry like a baby on the sidelines.....i see moss w/ out brady like moss in oalkland

Need to make some tough decisions on who to drop this week. Have the Giants D and Kicker on bye week this week. Here's my squad:

QBs: Palmer, Garrard, Edwards

RBs: Jacobs, Forte, Perry, Pierre Thomas, Ahmad Bradshaw

WRs: Randy Moss, Housh, Vincent Jackson, Eddie Royal, Antonio Bryant, Tony Gonzalez (TE but we can play them as TE)

DEF: Giants D

K: Empty right now.

I need to drop 2 players to pick up a defense and a kicker. I don't want to drop the Giants D because I think they'll finish top 3 this year. Best D avail right now is the Bucs. I actually offered Tony Gonzalez to a few teams for their defenses - Titans and Chargers. Doubt I'll get bites on those. Right now I'm leaning towards dropping Gonzo, and then after that I'm not sure. I kept Jackson over Mendenhall on Sunday morning before the games (that turned out really well!). I think I'd lean towards dropping Garrard, but it's tough to give up on him at this point. Not crazy about dropping Bradshaw because he's protection in case Jacobs goes down. Maybe I just suck it up and drop the Giants D? Very conflicted on this.

Any advice on which 2 i should drop would be appreciated. We play 1 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 Flex, 1 DEF, 1 K. Thanks.

i'd drop garrard and gonzo

so i got robbed..calvin has no qb to throw to him

u didn't get robbed but i think calvin will be fine,even if stanton come's in i hear he is gonna be better than kitna for the offense. he is more mobile and more accurate and has a pretty nice arm