Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

seadoo617

bored as hell!!

PPR League

My Team

QB: Tony Romo

WR: Andre Johnson, Boldin, Lee Evans and Eddie Royal

RB: Steven Jackson, Willis McGahee, Selvin Young, Michael Bush, Le'Ron McClain

TE: Greg Olsen and Shockey

K: Kaeding

Def: IDP

As you can see in a pretty big need of a real RB2. Was just offered Chris Johnson for Boldin. What do you think?

i would take CJ for boldin....he is def a legit RB2....while i like boldin i think he goes as warner goes and i don't think warner will go a full season

I was offered Marshawn Lynch and Anthony Gonzalez for Reggie Wayne, DeSean Jackson, Tim Hightower, and Selvin Young.

I recieve Marshawn Lynch and Anthony Gonzalez

I give away Reggie Wayne, DeSean Jackson, Tim Hightower, and Selvin Young

would I be giving up to much for this trade?

Heres what my team would look like after the trade:

RB- Reggie Bush, Marshawn Lynch, Chris Johnson, Leron Mclain

WR- Brandon Marshall, Jerricho Cotchery, Lee Evans, Anthony Gonzalez, Lance Moore

.5 is also awarded for receptions.

hasselbeck or roethlisberger for the season?

i like big ben...he is banged up right now but he will recover soon and be a fine qb1....hasselbeck isn't no slouch either but i think a healthy big ben is much better than hass, i see big ben as a good buy low right now.

I want to make room for a K or I can drop Perry or McClain. Both Witten and Gates owners need RB and WR help, BUT I have TO and MB3 so Witten is out of the picture unless I traded TO or MB3. I also like the idea of buying MJD cheap...I will include the two teams. Any ideas?

Gates Team

QB-Romo

WR-Ocho, Marvin, R.Moss

RB-Bush, Maroney

TE-Gates

BN-Vincent Jackson, Stuckey, M.Bush, K.Smith, DeAngelo, Rodgers

MJD Team

QB-Big Ben

WR-Jennings, Holmes, Evans

RB-LT, MJD

TE-Shiancoe

BN-Arizona, Winslow, Royal, W.Parker, C.Taylor, Galloway

One thing I'm considering is Jacobs, Perry, Hasselbeck for Royal, MJD...Or do I make a TE a priority?

I want to make room for a K or I can drop Perry or McClain. Both Witten and Gates owners need RB and WR help, BUT I have TO and MB3 so Witten is out of the picture unless I traded TO or MB3. I also like the idea of buying MJD cheap...I will include the two teams. Any ideas?

Gates Team

QB-Romo

WR-Ocho, Marvin, R.Moss

RB-Bush, Maroney

TE-Gates

BN-Vincent Jackson, Stuckey, M.Bush, K.Smith, DeAngelo, Rodgers

MJD Team

QB-Big Ben

WR-Jennings, Holmes, Evans

RB-LT, MJD

TE-Shiancoe

BN-Arizona, Winslow, Royal, W.Parker, C.Taylor, Galloway

One thing I'm considering is Jacobs, Perry, Hasselbeck for Royal, MJD...Or do I make a TE a priority?

i like scheffler at TE for you.....i would do the deal of jacobs, Perry, Hasselbeck for Royal, MJD and w/ the empty roster spot pick up a kicker

Play the Tampa D against Denver this week or pick up one of the following FA's D's for the week (would drop Quinn)?

Indy@Houston

Arizona v Buffalo

San Fran@NE

KC@Carolina

Miami v. SD

Also, should I stick with Vernon Davis or pick up one of these TE's (Winslow on a BYE)? I asked this before but am still not sure

Carlson (SEA) @NYG

Martin (MIA) v SD

Smith (TB) @DEN

Miller (NO) v. Minny

Team in Sig.

Thanks in advance!

i'm bored out of my mind so hit me up with some help questions

I'm looking ahead to week six since I have several on a bye. I know a lot can change by then but what would be my best moves given the current situations. I will need to pick up a DEF and a TE and not sure how to handle it. I plan to drop Toomer after he plays this week for one of the D's (maybe WASH since they play the Rams?) but I am not sure how to handle the TE position. I currently have Gonzo and I don't think I would want to drop him to pick up someone else. What do you suggest? Here are the D's and TE's currently on the WW? Would you ever suggest that someone leave a position open one week so they don't have to drop someone? DEF's on WW: Jets (vs. CINN); WASH (vs. Rams); IND (vs. BAL); SEA (vs. GB); and NO (vs. OAK). TE's on WW: John Carlson (vs. GB); CHI TE Olsen or Clark (@ ATL); Zach Miller (@ NO); Dustin Keller (vs. CINN) & Ben Watson (@SD).