Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MustacheToes

TBD Dynasty Hoops

The first person to draft a Knick, gets a $ 5 rebate.

If i draft David Lee and knowing the knicks being complete idiots they will trade him away does that still count?

As long as they are Knicks at the time of the draft, it counts. Knowing the Knicks, they will trade him to Russia.

For a mail ordered bride that they have to pay for. Isiah is smart like that.

sorry: fell asleep and internert all fed up>>>>malta left me a voicemail saying he wont be on til ten or eleven pm or something

sorry: fell asleep and internert all fed up>>>>malta left me a voicemail saying he wont be on til ten or eleven pm or something

Its midnight !!!! Lmaooooooo

Guess, I'll catch you guys tomorrow. I have work early in the morning, I'll have my cell on me. So someone text me when I'm on the clock. I know I'll be getting a text from Highlanderz while I'm half asleep driving and sitting in traffic on the way into work. Its like clockwork with him....lmao

sorry guys i promist i wont be that guy that holds things up. I was out today and had no idea we were starting. U'kk have my pick in two minuites

With the sixth overall pick, TBP selects Dwayne Wade, SG Miami Heat.

sorry guys i promist i wont be that guy that holds things up. I was out today and had no idea we were starting. U'kk have my pick in two minuites

I just can't forgive you man, I wasted 3 minutes off my life checking this thread for updates, and for you to do that to me, I just can't take it. Not from you, not from you.

I just can't forgive you man, I wasted 3 minutes off my life checking this thread for updates, and for you to do that to me, I just can't take it. Not from you, not from you.

Yea just for that since i have the next pick in the draft i get your pick and my pick as well. And you will be forced to watch the WNBA playoffs.

Via text Gary selects Eddy Curry.

He is going to be manning the center spot for me in this league along with the Knicks for years to come.

haha you complete me Al.

Youre not gonna stream centers too are ya???

haha you complete me Al.

I'm going to stream blocks in this league. Pick whoever is defending Nate Robinson, and stream him for blocks.

BTW, I sent you an email about a trade thing for the other league.

haha you complete me Al.

I don't think he has to worry about streaming here, UD isn't in this league B)

Ok, for some reason Gary can't post his pick (he's a little slow so don't ask) and he really does take Deron Williams.

Gonzo after him takes Chris Bosh.

1 - HLZ - Chris Paul (PG, Hornets)

2 - dodgerblues - Lebron James

3 - nickalero- Amare Stoudemire

4 - The King Maker - Kobe Bryant

5 - MustacheToes - Al Jefferson

6 - Malta - Dwayne Wade

7 - Gary - Deron Williams

8 - King Gonzo - Chris Bosh

9 - yabud

10 - PF

11 - spundin

12 - Boz

I don't think he has to worry about streaming here, UD isn't in this league B)

lol, I'm guessing you saw the league thread. To be honest, there was a point in that week, where I was seriously considering streaming RPs for holds. But I didn't have enough time to look up the games pitched recently, and matchups to actually pull it off. But next year, next year......

lol, I'm guessing you saw the league thread. To be honest, there was a point in that week, where I was seriously considering streaming RPs for holds. But I didn't have enough time to look up the games pitched recently, and matchups to actually pull it off. But next year, next year......

I have sources B)

Guess, I'll catch you guys tomorrow. I have work early in the morning, I'll have my cell on me. So someone text me when I'm on the clock. I know I'll be getting a text from Highlanderz while I'm half asleep driving and sitting in traffic on the way into work. Its like clockwork with him....lmao

Oh well. The season may be a while away, but it would be nice to get the draft moving.

In all fairness, people might not even know that we started drafting already.

I had no idea til I get a text around 8 last night saying that I was up