Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLeiz

New trade!!

Any other rebounders people can think of (that I can get for cheap). And I don't want Chandler because his FT% will kill me.

Al Jefferson, but he struggles somewhat with free throws, as well.

Bynum, Bogut, Mutombo, Jeff Foster might be available as FA/WW pickups.

Bynum, Dunleavy.

I tried oh so hard for Jefferson. That owner said he isn't trading him. All the FA mentioned are picked up already. Jeff Foster I don't want because Murphy is going to take his PT and I can see myself giving up Ruben Patterson or Alston for Mutumbo or Bynum.

Dunleavy is no consistent rebounder!!

LEE.

I would try, but the person that has Lee wants a legit forward from me. I might have to take a chance on Bynum.

I have Biedrans, and I think I can get Bynum or Mutumbo for JR Smith. Which one should I choose?

I have Biedrans, and I think I can get Bynum or Mutumbo for JR Smith. Which one should I choose?

I would say if you're just looking for rebounds primarily, then Mutombo's your best choice. He should be well into double figures nearly every night and will also be a good source of blocks and FG% (he generally makes the few shots per game he takes), but little else.

However, if you need an across-the-board contributor with solid boards, then go with Bynum. He should get you 10 points, 8 rebounds, 2 blocks per game with room for improvement.

I am discussing a trade and this is what it might be (please share thoughts):

I get Zyndranus and Bynum

I give Biedrans

It's iffy. I'm not sure what I want to do here.

I am discussing a trade and this is what it might be (please share thoughts):

I get Zyndranus and Bynum

I give Biedrans

It's iffy. I'm not sure what I want to do here.

I'd go ahead and pull the trigger. Big Z is better than he has been playing lately and this other manager is selling him at "low" value. As I said in my last post, Bynum is good for at least 10 points, 8 rebounds, and about 2 blocks per night and he has upside for more. At least one of the two guys you'd be getting, and possibly even both, would have peak value at least as high as Biedrins'.

Go for it!

I would rather have Biedrins than the combination of those two C's. Maybe one C and someone else from their team?

Please keep this question in your own thread, thanks!

I need a couple centers though because Biedrans and Howard are my centers....and I am in the midst of trading both of them.

I think you could do better than that. Is LaMarcus avail?

Yea. I canceled the trade as well. Biedrans is streaky, but valuable and i would be giving him up for 2 mediocre centers. Plus, trade analyzer said it would hurt me. I am better off with playing Biedrans or Nene at C.

And Aldridge is down to 7 ppg and 4 rpg. That isn't quite starting C numbers.