Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kanter112186

"Fate" Commercial

Honestly this is 2nd year in a row that Nike (I believe they did it last year) put out a commercial that gives me chills everytime. Last year the Steven Jackson one and now this one.

Brilliantly made. When they collide and go straight up in the air without either giving way is just masterfully directed.

I give whoever made this a lot of props. This amps me up so much everytime I watch it. It brings out the intense competitor in me and I cant get enough.

yeah i made a thread in here for nike commericials after that "i got soul" commerical came out this past summer which also gave me chills/inspired me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ae3tFI8wXE

but i agree this commercial is crazy. just an awesome concept. like i said b4 nike is so far above and beyond anyone in making ads, it's pretty astonishing.

Saw it for first time last night during MNF...great ad...Nike Football has done some good ones...

Honestly this is 2nd year in a row that Nike (I believe they did it last year) put out a commercial that gives me chills everytime. Last year the Steven Jackson one and now this one.

Brilliantly made. When they collide and go straight up in the air without either giving way is just masterfully directed.

I give whoever made this a lot of props. This amps me up so much everytime I watch it. It brings out the intense competitor in me and I cant get enough.

I have to agree with you. These are fantastic commercials. I especially loved that Stephen Jackson one, I think mainly for the music from The Last of the Mohicans (I think this is what it is from. If not, it totally reminds me of that movie.). They should use that music again...

EDIT: I looked it up, it is from The Last of the Mohicans (outstanding movie, by the way).

I have to agree with you. These are fantastic commercials. I especially loved that Stephen Jackson one, I think mainly for the music from The Last of the Mohicans (I think this is what it is from. If not, it totally reminds me of that movie.). They should use that music again...

EDIT: I looked it up, it is from The Last of the Mohicans (outstanding movie, by the way).

Your avatar is great. Sunny is such a cool show that not nearly enough people watch.