Hello fantasy baseball addicts! We're in need of 1 GM to take over a sub par roster in a really creative league that combines 8 AL only teams and 8 NL only teams in the same league, with the winner of the AL facing off vs the NL winner in a World Series style finale!
We have NOT drafted yet.
- 16 team keeper league, 8 AL only 8 NL only teams.
- 6 keepers, 2 freshman carryovers, 1 sophomore carryover and 15 man farm system.
- Annual MLB draft, that takes place in the awesome Fantrax draft room, for remaining players not kept beginning in March and an Amateur draft in January for first year player draftees and international signings.
- 5x5 head to head with OBP over AVG.
- This league is free, but bragging rights are invaluable and well earned in this league! We have a great group of experienced GM's.
- leagues hosted on Fantrax, the ONLY league format with enough customization to allow this format to even work!!! We use an offline message board (proboards) to track farms, manage drafts, and conduct all of our offseason league activity. Must be active in all areas of the league!
-Trillian messenger usage is also an absolute must as its a very active league and you will get trade offers and general trade/baseball chat from other GM's on a daily basis. We also have an ongoing optional league group chat that can be very entertaining. I also prefer if you access the leagues tools(Fantrax/Trillian/Proboards) via both smartphone and desktop or laptop CPU.
Please only reply if you consider yourself ultra competitive and are looking for a long term league to test your skills. Our set of rules keeps league integrity intact and has been tweaked and continually perfected since 2002.
Any interested applicants please reply! We are meticulous in our search for fantasy baseball enthusiasts who meet and hopefully can exceed our extreme high level of standards and expectations. Our ideal candidate lives and breathes fantasy baseball and will have the ability to show that enthusiasm throughout our get to know you process. My feel out process generally takes a week or two. You'll fill out a questionnaire first so I can gauge your experience level, then if you seem like a good fit from there, we'll get to know each other on Trillian. Please bare with me during this process, joining a league like this is a commitment and making sure we have the right type of GM for the league is very important for both you and myself as the commissioner.
If interested please reach out via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks, I look forward to hearing from you!