Here’s more info:
• Scoring format is head to head categories (Batting Categories:OBP, HR, RBI, RUNS, SB Pitching Categories: QS, ERA, WHIP, K, Saves/Holds)
• 26 Major League Keepers 6 Minor League Keepers. Players that are still rookie eligible, i.e: less than 50 IP or 150 At bats can be kept as minor or major league players.
• Roster of C, 1B, 2B, 3B, SS, CI, MI, OF, OF, OF, OF, OF, UTILITY, UTILITY, UTILITY, SP, SP, SP, RP, P, P, P, P, P, P, P, BN, BN, BN, BN, DL, DL, DL DL, DL, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA, NA.
• Payout: First place Playoffs- 300 Second Place Playoffs- 85 3rd Place Playoffs- 65 First place in the regular season - 50
• Maximum roster moves per week is 6
• Playoffs there is a maximum of 5 rosters moves. Once the playoffs begin, teams that are eliminated from the playoffs cannot make adds. The one exception is the 2 teams that are facing each other in the semi finals for 3rd place $
• There will be no “Can’t cut list”
• Adding players from waivers or free agents who are injured, directly to a injury slot is permitted
• Any proposed trade is reviewed by the Commissioner
• Trade reject time is a maximum of 48 hours
• Determining draft order (will go in reverse order of the standings. However there will be a lottery of the 4 worst teams to determine the rest of the order)
• Position Player/Pitcher- Players who are BOTH a position player and pitcher will count for only 1 draft pick but two roster spots. They only count as one keeper.
• Managers are allowed to have one inactive roster spot only.
• There is a minimum innings pitched per week of 41 innings
If the season is cancelled before week 5 is concluded, all buy ins will be refunded. If the season is cancelled after week 5 is concluded but before the semi finals matchup is concluded the prizes will be based on regular season: 1st place gets $300, 2nd place $150, 3rd place $50. If the season is cancelled during the championship matchup, 1st place regular season gets $100, and the 2 teams in the championship split the prize.
MLB players that you drafted that opt out of the season or that are on the COVID-19 IL can be safe dropped. That means you maintain exclusive rights to them and can keep them for next year. You have to pick up the player off waivers within 2 days of him coming off the DL or you lose rights to him. You also have to announce when you drop him that you want to retain his rights in the group.
Any player from the 2020 draft class that gets called up to the MLB this season can be added on waivers however he cannot be kept as a keeper for next year
If the season gets cancelled and prizes aren’t given out, all teams will be in the draft lottery equally. Any team that doesn’t win a prize will be eligible for the draft lottery in the event of a cancelled season.