Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cfused

do i accept this trade? my R Bush for Addai

my RBs right now are forte, S Jax, and R Bush and im allowed to play two RBs - non ppr. im thinking about trading Bush for Addai because colts playoff schedule looks great! im worried about this trade because it seems like Addai is splitting a good amount of carries now. will he be as good as he was for the second half of the season? or do you think S Jax or forte would be a better trade?

if addai is healthy and effective, he will not be sharing carries.

rhodes mostly comes in for passing situations anyway. i have them both in my other league....and right now addai is hurting me.

but with your depth, it makes sense to try this gamble. s-jax may be hurting all year, addai would be a nice option if he can't play going forward. bush will also not be right all year. addai's playoff scheddy is nice.

go for it!

please help:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=106452

Tough decision but because you already have solid backs in S-Jax and Forte (and assuming you are set for the playoffs) I would take the gamble on Addai, but see if you can get Rhodes too.

i think jazzed has it right. it's a tough call, but IMO addai is a better bet for the stretch run + playoffs than bush, esp. since this is a non-ppr league. i'd go for the trade and try to get rhodes, too, just in case.

thx for the help with my question, btw.

i think jazzed has it right. it's a tough call, but IMO addai is a better bet for the stretch run + playoffs than bush, esp. since this is a non-ppr league. i'd go for the trade and try to get rhodes, too, just in case.

thx for the help with my question, btw.

Agreed, although the addai owner probably has rhodes as well and that might be why he's willing to consider a trade. I'd do the trade even if you can't get rhodes, though.

Thanks for helping on mine.

Hmm I'm starting to think this might be too much of a gamble. Any other opinions? and is "Addai isnt good at sports" a legitimate answer? lol