Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

B.J.

And They're Back At It Again

Trade deadline is Friday the 21st and this trade was just accepted. Team a gets Gore and Santana Moss. Team b gets McFadden, Lenwhale, Vincent Jackson and Santonio Holmes. little bit of info: team A is 8-3. Team B is 3-8. They are brothers and my soon to be fiance's brothers. Earlier this year they made a trade that involved Holmes.

As many of you know yesterday they had a deal of Gore and Moss for McFadden, LenDale and Holmes and I vetoed it. This trade is just as bad as the other. What my problem is Team A is not giving up anything of value from his team he's giving his scraps for his brother's studs. It's really getting annoying, like I said before they tried pulling the same thing in baseball.

This is an obvious veto right?

Both of their teams

Team A (8-3)

QB- Romo

WR- Burress, TO, V. Jackson

RB- Slaton, Lendale

TE- Dallas Clark

Flex- Holmes

K-Gostkowski

DEF- Philly, Ravens (picked up by team A with #1 waiver after Team B dropped them following initial trade involving Holmes)

Bench- A. Pittman, Betts, Chester Taylor, Hillis, McFadden, Nate Washington

Team B (3-8)

QB- Big Ben

WR- Chambers, Muhammad, Moss

RB- Lynch, Gore

TE- Scaife

Flex- McClain

K- Longwell, Vinatieri

DEF- Titans, Colts

Bench- Jason Campbell, Steve Smith (NYG), Rudi Johnson, Rashied Davis, Ben Watson

I've just about had it and what annoys me is I'm in the playoff hunt and it's going to be very difficult to beat this guy if he has a WR trio of Moss, TO, Burress and Gore and Slaton as his RB. It's obvious collusion.

It looks like BS. Have you brought this up to them and explained that what they are doing it BS? Sometimes owners don't get that it's wrong. If you're positive he's trying to pad his brothers team for the playoffs, point out to them that you will veto their trades and they will booted from both leagues.

I've tried explaining this to them and they don't seem to care. I'm going to keep vetoing and kindly explain to them that this is BS. This is a league consisting of all of my friends and my father and brother, this is the first and last year that they will be in my league regardless of the fact I am marrying their sister. Never once have I tried to collude with any of my family members, I think it sucks that Team A is managing 2 teams and Team B just doesn't give a s***.

use the power bestowed upon you, and reign down with the veto hammer!

that trade is crap, and both of them know it.

What I just sent to both owners:

Guys listen I love ya like brothers but both of those trades are crap. It just doesn't sit well wih me. Team A you're giving up scraps for gold. Jackson and Holmes are hit are miss and are at best WR3. Lendale is a flex play at most and McFadden is unrosterable. You have to give up something of value to allow me to pass it. I can see why you'd want to stack your team for the stretch run but it's gotta be a fair deal and this deal is far from fair.

I think your message would get accross better if you explain that it's just flat out wrong what they are trying to do. Anyone would win the league if they had access to players on 2 teams. It ruins the league for everyone who is trying to win it the right way.