Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreo2k

D. Hixon's value...

i'm thinking of starting him over reggie bush this week at my flex spot....not def. though

I'm starting Hixon instead of Kevin Walter this week.

I just picked up Hixon as well, I'm still not starting him over Walter. In week 4 Kevin Walter played against the Jags, he got 2 tds, and like 80 yards. Hixon is going against a pretty good secondary and good CBs. I'm saving him for a rainy day, and just so other people can't have him.

I just picked up Hixon as well, I'm still not starting him over Walter. In week 4 Kevin Walter played against the Jags, he got 2 tds, and like 80 yards. Hixon is going against a pretty good secondary and good CBs. I'm saving him for a rainy day, and just so other people can't have him.

I don't have any rainy days left, I must win tomorrow and I'm gonna gamble that Walter's hot streak will end and Hixon will score more points, our league rewards return yards.

I got:

Boldin [sTART]

Wayne [sTART]

Now for my third slot at WR i have:

Plax [iDIOT]

Hixon

Moore

Welker.

PPR leauge.. tough choice.

I got:

Boldin [sTART]

Wayne [sTART]

Now for my third slot at WR i have:

Plax [iDIOT]

Hixon

Moore

Welker.

PPR leauge.. tough choice.

In a PPR league Welker's a no brainer IMO...

Top 7 WR this week? Really lol?

Vs Washington defense? really?

agree, top 7 seems steep. and the weather for this game is already being mentioned to be an issue. there are also reports that Nnamdi Aso will be covering Gonzo, not Bowe. maybe i should stick with Bowe.

Hey buddy,

Go look what Plax did to Washington in the first game this year. Like I invited the other guy before you, come back Monday and you are more than welcome to rub it in my face if I am wrong. Come back Monday.

People take too much from Hixon's big game versus a TERRIBLE Seattle defense. Ill believe this guy is for real when I see it versus a real defense. I just dont see much value when the Giants run SO MUCH and they play all their receivers. Maybe I will be wrong but i doubt it.

Honestly, it all depends on the type of league you're in.

I'm in a PPR/Return Yardage league.

The likes of DeSean and Hixon are gold in those formats as long as they're starting. They're a must start in these formats.

Hey buddy,

Go look what Plax did to Washington in the first game this year. Like I invited the other guy before you, come back Monday and you are more than welcome to rub it in my face if I am wrong. Come back Monday.

im a little early..forgive me

definitely not a top 7 wr day

in my league he put up 9.75 pts against me..he did get an assisted tackle