Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TheJuggernautBTCH

WHo would you start in this PPR league?

Help me pick my team  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Pick my QB

• A.Rodgers vs Car...tough mathcup
    • T.Thigpen @ Oak....guy has been on fantasy fire
    • M.Cassel vs Pit...really tough mathup but coming off back to back 400 yd games
  2. 2. Pick my 2nd RB (Starting Grant as my 1st)

• J.Lewis vs Indy...nice matchup but this guy has been bad lately and losing PT
    • K.Smith vs Tenn...tough matchup but has produced steadily he is also banged up
  3. 3. Pick my 2nd, 3rd WR and my Flex (you can choose multiple on this one)

• E. Royal @ NYJ....real dud as of late but might draw Ty law and Jets give up lots of passing yards
    • A.Bryant vs NO....consistantly mediocre as of late, great matchup
    • T.Ginn Jr @ STL..nice matchup here and #1 WR by default in MIA now
    • V-Jax vs ATL....ok matchup, guy has been pretty solid.

THis is a PPR league..i'm considering benching J.Lewis and E.Royal since they have been horrible over the last 2 weeks. Royal did get 8 targets last game but Cutler seemed to be off.

WHo would you start....im not mathematically out of the playoffs but @ 5-7 im hanging on by a thread...need to win the next 2 and get some help.

NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!!

Thanks, WHIR.

I'd go with Rodgers, OAK's pass D is ridiculous, and PIT's ENTIRE D is ridiculous!

Gotta go with Jamal Lewis, Indy's O-Line is shaky.

Bryant has a great matchup, Ginn is the man in Miami now that Camarillo is gone, and YOU GOTTA HOPE that Royal can get back on track (that means YOU, Cutler...GET YOUR HEAD BACK ON STRAIGHT!)

Good luck, and thanks for your help too!

I voted for Cassel, but that's because I have the same Rodgers/Thiggy question in my post. So feel free to throw that one out.

Looks like K.Smith is upgraded.... i might go against the consensus and start him...I could always put in J-Lew as my flex...just dont trust that prison bird anymore.

Keep the votes coming...love to hear your opinions!

Leave a link and WHIR

I would go with Rodgers because it's at home. Rodgers plays better at home, and Carolina plays much worse on the road. Plus, if the Packers can get some picks off Delhomme that could set Rodgers up with some nice opportunities to score.

I went with Lewis simply because of the matchup. Indy's run defense is terrible, and their pass defense is strong enough that Crennel would be an idiot not to run it as much as possible- then maybe mix in some play action. Lewis should be fine- his yards per carry is actually very high against weak run d's this season. Jerome Harrison wouldn't be a bad option, either.

As for the final one, I would go with Vincent Jackson and Ginn as your 2nd and 3rd receivers. Jackson has quickly become the number one receiver in San Diego, and with his size Rivers frequently looks to him in the red zone. Ginn is very fast, obviously, and has become the number one target with the injury to Camarillo. Expect Pennington to be looking his way quite a bit. As for your flex, I would probably go with Royal. It's a little risky given his recent performance and the matchup, but I think he'll bounce back this week. Given you're in a PPR league, that helps because Royal is more of the possession receiver in Denver. If return yardage counts in your league, too, then it's almost impossible to sit him against anyone.

Go with Thig, the Steelers will sut down Cassel. There will not be a 400 yd game this week for him. I like Lewis, Ginn and Bryant due to their matchups...