Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Eidolon

would u consider starting rhodes over AP this week?

peterson is up against the better defense that will be focused on him since the vikings are throwing out a lousy QB. Rhodes will get almost all the carries vs crappy detroit.

The question is...are you feeling lucky...punk? HAHAHA anyway. It is something that I would do simply because I like taking risks, but you will never hear the end of it if you sit AP for Rhodes and lose. Basically, you have two good choices, but yeah I would do it.

I don't know what the rest of your team looks like, but if you need to catch lightning in a bottle Rhodes is a high risk high reward proposition. AP is your 1st round stud who is virtually matchup proof, how are you going to feel if you lose with him on your bench? I'd go AP, don't overthink it. Peyton could air it out the whole game too.

u guys are gonna think im ridiculou but i have AP AND LT2....

i acquired tomlinson via trade

i also picked up pierre thomas who i luckily chose to start last night.

so i can either bench tomlinson or peterson for rhodes or leave as is.. also, i have a projected score 50 pts higher than my opponent right now, i thinki can do no wrong at this point.

i bench tomlinson he has been the hit or miss one all year you gotta ride peterson thru to the end he has been solid even against tough d's(his only downer was the saints game which was a huge shocker)...and rhodes pending he starts should have a nice game.....