Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WIFESWEEBS22

Who to start @ FLEX??

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who to start @ FLEX??

• Tashard Choice VS. Giants
    • DeShaun Foster @ Miami
    • Steve Breaston VS. Vikings
    • Willie Parker @ Baltimore
    • Mewelde Moore @ Baltimore

OK.....First on the list i got Tashard Choice. Its not looking like Barbers playin and Choice put of decent numbers against the best D in the league. (pit)...But is he worth rolling the dice with again?

secnd on the list is DeShaun Foster against a pretty stout Run D in miami. But with gore out. I dunno, might be able to do sumthin right?

Third is Breaston, i know hes the 3rd WR. BUT, the vikings are gonna stop the run with the williams wall. And he still get his numbers. He will be playing, regardless of the little injury hes got.

Then my last 2 are either willie parker OR mewelde moore against the baltimore ravens D. Not looking pretty...but i need one.

The rest of my roster reads as follows.

QB- Shaun Hill .......I'm starting Hill over Mcnabb! (clevelands D has more INTS that TD's Scored against them)

RB- Matt Forte...(HE KILLED ME ON THIS ONE!!)

RB- Larry johnson against SD

FLEX- ???

WR- Antonio Bryant (the reason i'm in the second round)

WR- Deion Branch (rollin with the hott hand)

TE- Chris Cooley

DEFENSE- colts

kicker- Olindo Mare (sea kicker against STL)

please help guys. WHIR....thank you!

OK.....First on the list i got Tashard Choice. Its not looking like Barbers playin and Choice put of decent numbers against the best D in the league. (pit)...But is he worth rolling the dice with again?

secnd on the list is DeShaun Foster against a pretty stout Run D in miami. But with gore out. I dunno, might be able to do sumthin right?

Third is Breaston, i know hes the 3rd WR. BUT, the vikings are gonna stop the run with the williams wall. And he still get his numbers. He will be playing, regardless of the little injury hes got.

Then my last 2 are either willie parker OR mewelde moore against the baltimore ravens D. Not looking pretty...but i need one.

The rest of my roster reads as follows.

QB- Shaun Hill .......I'm starting Hill over Mcnabb! (clevelands D has more INTS that TD's Scored against them)

RB- Matt Forte...(HE KILLED ME ON THIS ONE!!)

RB- Larry johnson against SD

FLEX- ???

WR- Antonio Bryant (the reason i'm in the second round)

WR- Deion Branch (rollin with the hott hand)

TE- Chris Cooley

DEFENSE- colts

kicker- Olindo Mare (sea kicker against STL)

please help guys. WHIR....thank you!

tough one, nothing jumps out at me, but I would stay away from Foster. I like Breaston the most. Good luck!

Go with Choice if MB is out. IF not I think you go with Foster with Gore out.

Go with Choice if MB is out. IF not I think you go with Foster with Gore out.

I second this advice.

Agree with previous poster. Choice if no Barber, and has decent chance at yards. If Barber, then Breaston.

Thanks for your help on my thread.

I'd agree with those who say Choice if Barber out, Breaston if not. But you won't know about Barber until after Breaston plays. I like playing RBs at flex, so I'd seriously consider Choice regardless of the Barber situation. my guess he gets a decent number of carries either way. I would not play Foster no matter what.

If you have a minute:

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=112973

I voted for Choice, thats if Barber doesnt play, if he does, i like Breaston over Choice!

thanks for the help with mine!