Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoskauWayne

The Best Fantasy Basketball Team Name

I have used....

The Bus Drivers

or

Wasted Entry Fee

or

The Manute Bol All Stars

This year im using Victorious Secret

Hinrich Maneuver

this has nothign to do with basketball but currently my team name is Man of 1000 Faces.

i change my name alot, and usually it doesnt really have anything to do with bball

Hinrich Maneuver

This is a good one!

My personal favorite is "Super Monta Kart."

This year im using Victorious Secret

My buddy uses that name in some leagues, where in the hell did it come from? No offense but it sounds way feminine. He changed it after constant ridicule and he was in last place. He changed it to "The Secrets Out."

The best I've seen have both came from my brother, he's a clever bastard. He's first this year and has Shard, his team name is "Resharded." Last year he had Kaman and was "Kamandos." I was first last year with LBJ and was "The King and I"

You dont know where Victorious Secret came from? LOL! you must not have a girlfriend or wife who buys tons of underwear. For those that dont know it came from Victoria's Secret. DUH! Kinda dumb that i had to explain it.

You dont know where Victorious Secret came from? LOL! you must not have a girlfriend or wife who buys tons of underwear. For those that dont know it came from Victoria's Secret. DUH! Kinda dumb that i had to explain it.

I think he was wondering who started using it - not why the name is a play on words.

mine is "Just Beat It!"

I was into this song (Beat It revived by Fallout Boy) sometime around October and thought of using to put it out as a challenge to others since I was the defending champion B)

My last name was All the King's men. I had Kings players (Artest, Miller) and of course, LBJ.

This year, I wasn't very creative and went with just "Ben there Deng that"

Rudy Gayforu

Enough with the Rudy Gay jokes they aren't funny.

I never find many pun team names that I like, since they're almost always too obvious, but sometimes there are some good ones out there. Mine this year is Divac School of Flop.

Nashed Potatoes and McGrady!
Maggette & Meatballs

Punny team names like these are the best.

Mine is just Roger Mason Jr. My friends and I found it hilarious for some reason and it stuck. Every year it gets changed a little bit. Now I'm Roger Mason Sr. VII. It was better when Roger Mason was a no-name guy.