Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MoskauWayne

The Best Fantasy Basketball Team Name

One of the team's in my league has Rudy Gay and Kevin Love. His team name is "Gay Love"

One of the team's in my league has Rudy Gay and Kevin Love. His team name is "Gay Love"

LOL! that one is classic too! How bout this team name....Rasho on my Azubuike

Green Rose of Love is my team name because I owned Jeff Green, Derrick Rose and Kevin Love. I traded Jeff Green (and Amare) for Kevin Durant, but I'll keep the name just in case Donte Greene breaks out and I can pick him up. B)

FOR GOD'S SAKES, ENOUGH WITH THE RUDY "GAY" JOKES ALREADY!

IT WAS NEVER FUNNY.

The gay jokes are not funny unless you're like 12 and then they are probably hilarious. I usually have a team name that corresponds with the picture (right now it's AlbiTheRacistDragon from flight of the concords).

This year I have Backdoor Penetration as one. The other is FUPA Troopers - just a good name, nothing to do with B-ball. Last year I had Chris Kaman Your Face (little diff than the first post).

Stolen! I just traded for Gay

Hidden
FOR GOD'S SAKES, ENOUGH WITH THE RUDY "GAY" JOKES ALREADY!

IT WAS NEVER FUNNY.

stop reading then

man, you sure are defensive on the issue!

LOL! that one is classic too! How bout this team name....Rasho on my Azubuike

This one is great!

Chris kaman my face

...3rd different version of a pun on the guy's name in as many pages of this thread.

I'm starting to think that you should get negative points for using his name...it's too easy B):)

EDIT: sorry, it was a repeat of another....now I KNOW it's too easy!

...3rd different version of a pun on the guy's name in as many pages of this thread.

I'm starting to think that you should get negative points for using his name...it's too easy B):)

EDIT: sorry, it was a repeat of another....now I KNOW it's too easy!

The Chris Kaman ones pretty old. Not as old as Victorious Secret though, that things been around since before fantasy sports went mainstream, back in its Dungeons & Dragons stages with a bunch of greasy old dudes drafting and doing math with pen and paper.

I usually end up changing team names during the year. I ended last year named Obama's Inagural Balls. Not sure what to use this year, considering: STD-Wade

Starbury in a Box

Stephon's Vaseline Cookbook

Amaechi Wants Extension

Dirk's Conjugal Visits

Richard Jefferson Goes Backdoor