Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jonthefon

Lincecum/Abreu for Braun/Baker

I'm getting the best player in the deal and I'm a little scared of Lincecum's innings last year, but I'm not sure if I have the K's to replace the Freak of Nature: I have Nolasco and Greinke, two pretty good high-K guys, then Garza, Wainwright and Floyd. My closers are Nathan and Lindstrom, and then a flyer on Chris Ray.

Does anybody see a recession by Abreu? He might still be up for a solid 100/100 run/RBI and 20/20 season though.

Stick w/ Lincecum/Abreu. Abreu will continue to produce and Lincecum will be fine.

I'm gonna be honest, I would rather have Braun and Baker. SP is very deep this year, and albeight it's Lincecum, I would much rather have Braun especially with the rest of the staff you have. Plus, Baker is a good pitcher, will help you in Wins, ERA and WHIP.

Pitchers are risky, especially power pitchers coming off extreme workloads the season before.

Hamels

Santana

CC

Lincecum

Id say go for braun and baker. If you can maybe a step up of baker, but baker is deffinitly not to shabby B)

I'll leave Lincecum/Baker out of it, because that side is a no-brainer.

If it's a keeper, I would say "yes" because Braun is an elite young OF. If not, then the decision is: which is more valuable to you: Braun likely having 15 more HRs, or Abreu possibly having 15 more SBs, which he could do.

Personally, I'd go for Braun because my abnormal man-crush for him is slightly larger than my abnormal man-crush on Timmy.

Help here?

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=123245

I would go with Braun and Baker as well. Like mentioned earlier, pitchers are risky and Baker is looking like he will have a breakout season which should diminish the gap between him and Lincecum. I feel this season, there will be a wider gap between production from Braun and Abreu than Baker and Lincecum.

Check out my thread: Thread

I would go with Braun and Baker as well. Like mentioned earlier, pitchers are risky and Baker is looking like he will have a breakout season which should diminish the gap between him and Lincecum. I feel this season, there will be a wider gap between production from Braun and Abreu than Baker and Lincecum.

Check out my thread: Thread

Baker is the wild card. If you beleive in him then go for it.