mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

It's been a busy weekend for me. Hope everyone had a good fourth. I really like Shonn Greene. I was hoping he would make it back to me but I knew that he wouldn't. I'm surprised by the Earnest Graham pick. In the regular mock drafts that I have done, Ward always goes alot earlier than him and I think they are like the same age.

It's been a busy weekend for me. Hope everyone had a good fourth. I really like Shonn Greene. I was hoping he would make it back to me but I knew that he wouldn't. I'm surprised by the Earnest Graham pick. In the regular mock drafts that I have done, Ward always goes alot earlier than him and I think they are like the same age.

Hope every had a great 4th.

Mine was absolutely incredible. Day to remember.

Love the Shonn Greene pick.

Anyway I can get him for Mendenhall and future considerations?

Hope every had a great 4th.

Mine was absolutely incredible. Day to remember.

Love the Shonn Greene pick.

Anyway I can get him for Mendenhall and future considerations?

I had a greath 4th as well.

Went to see Buddy Guy play at the Taste, then went to ESPN zone. got wasted and watched my man Nelson Cruz go yard !

And and I beat a couple of guys from Englands asses in madden, LOL.

Oh, this might get confusing. In a hurry to get my pick in before leaving I typed in that I picked Graham, but added Ward to my team, and Ward was the guy I wanted to pick. Luckily it looks like this did not cause any confusion. Just to make sure, Ward is the guy on my team.

Oh, this might get confusing. In a hurry to get my pick in before leaving I typed in that I picked Graham, but added Ward to my team, and Ward was the guy I wanted to pick. Luckily it looks like this did not cause any confusion. Just to make sure, Ward is the guy on my team.

That makes a lot more sense. Couldn't for the life of me figure out why you took Graham with Ward still on the board. Nice pick.

That makes sense. I thought maybe you knew something that we didn't lol.

USK will pick Ray Rice.

Zawacki is OTC.

1 El Iguanodon - LeShean McCoy

2 Texas Teabaggers - Derrick Ward

3 Ill Will - Felix Jones

4 TEAM X - Reggie Bush

5 I miss Football - R. Mendenhall

6 Hoosier Smurfs - Joseph Addai

7 Pack Attack - Roy Williams

8 Lana Turner's Lover - Tony Romo

9 Unemployed Sofa Kings - Ray Rice

10 Team Zawacki - DeSean Jackson

11 Trailer Park Hose - OTC

12 Fallopian Swim Team -

Dadgummitt, the top 2 picks on my board were the last two picks....have a feeling it's going to be like that for 20 more rounds.

Trailer Park Hose select Matt Stafford, QB Detroit

Team Z, Andre + my next two first round rookie draft picks for Calvin? Since I'm drafting to build a team that can win 3-4 titles a few years down the road, you've got a real good shot at Bradford with my #1 pick next year, if future drafts are reverse order of finish. Think about it.

Edited by drater

There's four players I want here, and only two picks. Tough.

That being said, I'll snag...

Fallopian Swim Team, 5.12 - Lee Evans, WR, Buffalo

Trailer Park Hose, 6.02, Eddie Royal, WR, Denver

Team Z, is on the clock, PM coming.

Trailer Park Hose, 6.02, Eddie Royal, WR, Denver

Great pick! That was one of the players I wanted. Almost took him.

Wow I want to make a pick today!

Let's make it back to meeeeee.

All very good picks. Beginning to wonder if I should've waited on WRs.

Great pick! That was one of the players I wanted. Almost took him.

Thanks for leaving him for me. B)

If he wasn't there I was taking Sanchez but I'm happy to leave him for the Jets fan who missed out on Shonn Greene.

Thanks for leaving him for me. B)

If he wasn't there I was taking Sanchez but I'm happy to leave him for the Jets fan who missed out on Shonn Greene.

It's not too early for Sanchez?

You're talkin about me but I have Peyton and can't imagine taking Mark over some RBs or WRs.

Have we ever had a good QB?

Some great picks flying off the board! Please give me a call when it is my pick because I am doing the Disney World thing.

Some great picks flying off the board! Please give me a call when it is my pick because I am doing the Disney World thing.

I'll do it good sir.

All very good picks. Beginning to wonder if I should've waited on WRs.

Glad I waited on WRs. To be honest, I almost took another RB here. If Rice was available, I wouldn't grabbed him. Thought I should do my best to even out my roster though.

It's not too early for Sanchez?

You're talkin about me but I have Peyton and can't imagine taking Mark over some RBs or WRs.

Have we ever had a good QB?

Been a while since Broadway Joe methinks, and it probably is too early if you want to be competitive this year...but this is a dynasty league, draft who you want or you'll never roster them unless you overpay in a trade later.

My friend who plays in the money league I run went to a wedding last week in Florida, said one of the groomsmen just signed as an undrafted free agent with the J-E-T-S (LB or DE, big white guy), anyway he told my friend he played against Sanchez twice in college and he was the best QB he'd ever seen, by far. I almost took him instead of Stafford, but Stafford throws to Calvin and I'm a Lions fan so had to go homer pick there.

Hating my Romo pick. Royal was my guy but I couldn't sleep well knowing I own two Denver Broncos WR's. Oh well. Rice was also on my list.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity