mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Anybody heard from the commish?

What's up everyone... glad to see football is around the corner.

Last year I inherited a bad team, and managed to make it worse with a few trades that look pretty bad in hindsight! Hopefully this year I can turn things around. Pick 1.3 is available, and I would be looking for multiple picks / players to fill some of the many holes on my roster.

So when do i join?

I think we are waiting on the commish to check in, he seems to be out of touch at the moment. I think the invite needs to come from him?

Do we have a co commish? I thought we did, just encase something like this happened.

Yeah, I have commish powers but I don't want to take over for MBS4, he's done a good job. I'll try emailing him directly and see if I can roust him.

I will listen to offers on the 1.2 as well, my team needs are obvious. Just realized that that every QB I had on this team when I took it over last year is either retired or a back up now. Yikes.......

I'm back guys. Sorry I've been busy. Thanks for getting things rolling. Good to see Kanter back and sorry to see Matt leave. It looks like Finally Detroit is taking his team. Just PM me your email address and I'll send you an invite.

Who else is missing?

• Like 1

Lana Turner's Lover receives Trailer Park Hoes' 3rd round pick

Unemployed Sofa Kings receives Purple People Eater's 2nd round pick

I Can Has Roethlisberger receives El Iguanodon's 2nd round pick

SouthernSteeler receives Trailer Park Hose 2012 2nd round pick

1. Abusement Park - HERE

2. SouthernSteeler - HERE

3. Purple People Eaters - HERE

4. I Miss football - HERE

5. Lana Turner's Lover - HERE

6. Carolina Blues

7. El Equanodon - HERE

8. I can has Roethlisberger?

9. Pack Attack - HERE

10. Trailer Park Hose - HERE

11. Unemployed Sofa Kings - HERE

12. Ill Will

Looks like we're missing Carolina, Roeth and Ill Will. Is that correct?

I think I have Carolina in another league, if his RW username is KTOWNRACER. Guess I need to troll the back thread.

Welcome back Commish, glad you're here!!!

Damn people I don't know what to say. I went outta my way to get advice on a fair trade that people agreed with. I even offered a "better" receiver in a much better situation then what I was told to offer.

Not to be a dck, but on the other site you told me he would've accepted the Knox/Gronk for Jones trade. Right then I knew he doesn't know what he's doing. I kinda feel like you were trying to offer him the fairest deal but that would also not damage your team at all. Again, I could be wrong and totally out of line.

You've got him.

Bumping this for lulz while I look for Carolina's username.

Other things I just saw was a motion for .5 PPR and a bump in QB scoring, although personally I think being able to start two of them, more QB scoring will only skew it the wrong way.

Thoughts?

ETA: Pm'd KTOWNRACER (Carolina Blues), hopefully he shows up soon.

Edited by drater

Checked in at ESPN site:

Purple People Eaters - (Austin Duncklee)

Trailer Park HOse - (Pasha Stewart)

MBS4 - (Michael Stevens)

Pack Attack - (Nate Schafer)

Abusement Park - (Matt Plunkett)

El Iguanodon - (John Clark)

SouthernSteeler - (Scott Hilton)

7 teams on ESPN checked in

Confirmed out - Matt Agnoli - Lana Turner's Lovers

Kanter has checked in on RW, but not ESPN

Detroit offered up to replace Matt Agnoli

9 teams

Teams not accounted for:

I Can Has Roethlisberger (Ryan Freeman)

Carolina Blues - (Britt Joyce)

Ill Will - (Kenneth Young) reigning champ

I think that is up to date

Damn people I don't know what to say. I went outta my way to get advice on a fair trade that people agreed with. I even offered a "better" receiver in a much better situation then what I was told to offer.

Not to be a dck, but on the other site you told me he would've accepted the Knox/Gronk for Jones trade. Right then I knew he doesn't know what he's doing. I kinda feel like you were trying to offer him the fairest deal but that would also not damage your team at all. Again, I could be wrong and totally out of line.

You've got him.

Bumping this for lulz while I look for Carolina's username.

Other things I just saw was a motion for .5 PPR and a bump in QB scoring, although personally I think being able to start two of them, more QB scoring will only skew it the wrong way.

Thoughts?

ETA: Pm'd KTOWNRACER (Carolina Blues), hopefully he shows up soon.

I would be good with a .5PPR bump, but I agree with the QB deal. Going 2 QB has made them quite valuable in this league

KTOWN PM'd me back, he's in. Woot woot.

Roeth checked in on espn boards so is thats everybody but Kenneth. Also I don't know about the QB scoring but I could be biased because my QB's have been underwhelming lol. I'm sure if I had Rodgers/Stafford combo I'd be voting for as many points for Qb's as possible.

Can't edit my post so, also interested in a QB upgrade! Just don't got a clue on how Big Ben, Palmer, or Shaub will turn out this year. Palmer and Big Ben have talent around them but they are quite inconsistent.

Also Steeler, you still got Vick and Cutler right?

Just dropping in here to say that I'm interested in joining this league if there ends up being an open spot. I had just joined up with a different Rotoworld Dynasty league via these forums, created my account/team over in their Yahoo league and everything, then maybe a week later the previous manager showed up so I got bounced back out of that league.

If I join on though, all I ask is that the decision for that be final. I don't feel like getting bounced out of a league in that manner again. Really annoying.

Just dropping in here to say that I'm interested in joining this league if there ends up being an open spot. I had just joined up with a different Rotoworld Dynasty league via these forums, created my account/team over in their Yahoo league and everything, then maybe a week later the previous manager showed up so I got bounced back out of that league.

If I join on though, all I ask is that the decision for that be final. I don't feel like getting bounced out of a league in that manner again. Really annoying.

Yeah, that is really crappy and I don't think that would ever happen here. If you can't sign in and somebody else takes your place then tough crap if you come back late. That just pisses me off thinking about it.

Can't edit my post so, also interested in a QB upgrade! Just don't got a clue on how Big Ben, Palmer, or Shaub will turn out this year. Palmer and Big Ben have talent around them but they are quite inconsistent.

Also Steeler, you still got Vick and Cutler right?

Yes sir, I sure do.

Roeth checked in on espn boards so is thats everybody but Kenneth. Also I don't know about the QB scoring but I could be biased because my QB's have been underwhelming lol. I'm sure if I had Rodgers/Stafford combo I'd be voting for as many points for Qb's as possible.

Ill Will, as the current Champ, deserves a couple emails at the least. Anybody got him on AIM or another messenger service?

Also, going on the record as I don't think QB scoring should be inflated at all, considering the option of starting two of them already skews the positional value. I was just reporting back what I found as I looked thru the posts of yesteryear.

Don't have an opinion one way or the other on .5 PPR. I do feel that full PPR would be a pretty massive shift from how some people drafted their squads but then again, we made a pretty massive shift last year when we added the OP position.

I'm down with whatever, ready for some fake football.

That's my bad Robrain. If the spots fill up and managers check back in, you can have my spot. Feel kinda bad that I did that to you. How do I check back into the league though?

Also, I'm ok with .5 PPR and while I'm not overly happy about it, I'd add a 2QB.

Having said that, anyone got a 2nd qb!?!