mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Also, I'm ok with .5 PPR and while I'm not overly happy about it, I'd add a 2QB.

Having said that, anyone got a 2nd qb!?!

You do realize we already have 2 QB's, right? (just making sure, we did that last year)

Oh, and I sent you a PM.

Roeth checked in on espn boards so is thats everybody but Kenneth. Also I don't know about the QB scoring but I could be biased because my QB's have been underwhelming lol. I'm sure if I had Rodgers/Stafford combo I'd be voting for as many points for Qb's as possible.

Ill Will, as the current Champ, deserves a couple emails at the least. Anybody got him on AIM or another messenger service?

Also, going on the record as I don't think QB scoring should be inflated at all, considering the option of starting two of them already skews the positional value. I was just reporting back what I found as I looked thru the posts of yesteryear.

I lost his number when my phone died so I don't have any way of contacting him. I'm sure he'll be back though. Agreed on the QB points and PPR as well. I think Qb scoring should stay the same or close to what it is now. A bump of .5 in PPR would be better than a full point just because as you said, it would be a big deal.

Also, I'm ok with .5 PPR and while I'm not overly happy about it, I'd add a 2QB.

Having said that, anyone got a 2nd qb!?!

You do realize we already have 2 QB's, right? (just making sure, we did that last year)

Oh, and I sent you a PM.

There were complaints of Matt going MIA on the league last year but I'm sure that won't be a problem again this year. Wink wink nudge nudge...

• Like 1

How do I check back into the league though?

Sign into ESPN, go to fantasy football, you should see your teams in a drop down on the right sidebar.

Has Detroit been sent an invite to join the league?

I will post up a poll on the ESPN site for the .5 PPR for RB's, WR's, TE's. I think we have an accord on leaving the QB scoring alone at this point.

So

1. We need votes on PPR on the ESPN page

2. Need an invite sent to Detroit to join the ESPN league and take over Lana's team

3. Any word from ill will? I see he is active on the site.

Other?

So

1. We need votes on PPR on the ESPN page

2. Need an invite sent to Detroit to join the ESPN league and take over Lana's team

3. Any word from ill will? I see he is active on the site.

Other?

Thanks for adding the poll. Also it looks like Ill Will is back, he posted on the ESPN league. Sorry Robrain, it looks like the league is full. I'll send the invite to Detroit right now.

And I'm looking to trade a TE/WR for QB/RB/pick. I'm even willing to trade Andre.

Also looking to trade anybody on Lana Turner's Lover for a QB/RB/pick and willing to give 5th overall pick for a good player. Except for Dez Bryant.

Anybody have alternate contact information for Kanter? Twitter/FB? I thought we had an agreed trade, but he is out of touch again. I don't want to post it up until I confirm that we are agreed.

thanks

Anybody have alternate contact information for Kanter? Twitter/FB? I thought we had an agreed trade, but he is out of touch again. I don't want to post it up until I confirm that we are agreed.

thanks

I can pm you his phone number but I can't guarantee it's still current cause it's from a few years ago and hopefully he doesn't mind.

We need 6 more votes on .5 PPR switch as well. Then we could actually draft. WOOT!!!

thanks

I can pm you his phone number but I can't guarantee it's still current cause it's from a few years ago and hopefully he doesn't mind.

Thanks, I got in touch with him via. text =) No trade to announce.

cheers

Yea, I'll be around. I'll be honest the ESPN throws me off since all my other leagues are on Yahoo, but I'm not ready to let my first dynasty team ever go down the tubes.

phone - 845.729.9768

email - mkanter@gmail.com

Definitely use those two to get in touch with me. I'm looking to trade into the top 3 (preferably top 2) if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Also, don't mind selling off some pieces as I think it's time to rebuild. Gates, Mendenhall and F-Jax can all be had if anyone is interested. Also let me know if you are interested in Mike Sims Walker. If you are, then I have serious questions about you.

Glad to be here for another year. Woo woo!

Yea, I'll be around. I'll be honest the ESPN throws me off since all my other leagues are on Yahoo, but I'm not ready to let my first dynasty team ever go down the tubes.

phone - 845.729.9768

email - mkanter@gmail.com

Definitely use those two to get in touch with me. I'm looking to trade into the top 3 (preferably top 2) if anyone is interested. Let me know.

Also, don't mind selling off some pieces as I think it's time to rebuild. Gates, Mendenhall and F-Jax can all be had if anyone is interested. Also let me know if you are interested in Mike Sims Walker. If you are, then I have serious questions about you.

Glad to be here for another year. Woo woo!

I would prefer to move to yahoo as well. I've mentioned it in the past but never had the time to do it but I might have time this weekend.

• Like 1

Looks like we got 3 that wanna move to yahoo. If 3 more would like to move, then I'll get it set up.

I think yahoo is more work on the commish, isn't it? Drater might be able to weigh in on that. I've used Flea Flicker over the past year and it seems very easy for dynasty. Allows you to include picks etc. in trade offers.

I'm good on any format though, so count me as nuetral

I think yahoo is more work on the commish, isn't it? Drater might be able to weigh in on that. I've used Flea Flicker over the past year and it seems very easy for dynasty. Allows you to include picks etc. in trade offers.

I don't know if yahoo is more work for the commish. I've been commish on both sites and don't know the difference. Yahoo lets you include picks in trades now too. Yahoo also has fractional scoring.

I don't know if yahoo is more work for the commish. I've been commish on both sites and don't know the difference. Yahoo lets you include picks in trades now too. Yahoo also has fractional scoring.

I know Drater is having "fun" with another dynasty league we are in on Yahoo. I'm good either day myself though, glad to know Yahoo allows picks in trades now, that was sorely needed.

Yeah I guess I've never done a dynasty league on yahoo, just a 3 keeper league. We'll see what drater says about it.

I'd much rather have yahoo, I actually like espn but it's the only league I've ever been in on their site so I very rarely sign in on there.

Yahoo would be easier for me, all the dynasty leagues I've been in on yahoo have been run very smoothly and I don't think it would be any excess work. I'd prefer yahoo over ESPN if we make a change, but I'm not going to make a big deal about it if we decide not to switch. Count me in as an official vote to change to yahoo.

TRADE ANNOUNCED

Motorcity Monsters receives Fred Jackson, David Garrard

I Miss Football receives Dez Bryant.

Glad to have the enigma wrapped in a conundrum on the squad. My favorite Dynasty player out there.