mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I'm looking to either trade 1.1 for a solid player or trade solid players/picks to move into the top half of round 1

Yeah I guess I've never done a dynasty league on yahoo, just a 3 keeper league. We'll see what drater says about it.

Personally, I like the ESPN interface better but for ease of setting lineups, having it all in one place, Yahoo probably makes more sense. Yahoo likes to roll out bunk features like "set your keeper status" and then none of the keepers actually get assigned to teams. Fractional scoring is cool though.

I'm down with whatever you guys want, but probably wont' have time to help move this league over to yahoo, I have another league to set up with what limited time I can commit right now.

it's a 12 team league and 7 people have already voted to change to .5 PPR, either way it goes the next 3 people wont change anything.

Does this change take place this year or next year?

it's a 12 team league and 7 people have already voted to change to .5 PPR, either way it goes the next 3 people wont change anything.

I'm not sure if it is just a majority vote or a 75% of league vote that needs to happen for a change to take place. I would guess 75%, but one of the commish type people would need to verify that.

I went back over stats and did some research and would like to change my vote to yes if that is possible...

I went back over stats and did some research and would like to change my vote to yes if that is possible...

I made a note of it on the poll thread, that makes the vote 9-1 right now. I will go ahead and make a post on when to do that change, but a commish type person still needs to make an official announcement on the issue.

cheers

I went ahead and posted a poll for the platform move as well / Yahoo to get an official count on if the change is cool with the league or not.

I'm not sure if it is just a majority vote or a 75% of league vote that needs to happen for a change to take place. I would guess 75%, but one of the commish type people would need to verify that.

When we voted for adding the OP starting position (basically making it a 2 QB league), we required a 75% strong majority to carry it. I think that should be the standard for major changes. MSB4?

We have one league mate who can't go to yahoo, he is at the yahoo limit already. I think that would kill any plans on moving, yes?

• Like 1

We have one league mate who can't go to yahoo, he is at the yahoo limit already. I think that would kill any plans on moving, yes?

Yahoo has a limit? And somebody reached it? That's awesome.

Thanks for being on top of the polls Scott. And 75% does sound good.

• Like 1

Yahoo has a limit? And somebody reached it? That's awesome.

Thanks for being on top of the polls Scott. And 75% does sound good.

I guess they do, I thought they did away with that, but I guess not. I have purged some redraft leagues in favor of Dynasty leagues so my yahoo count shrunk.

No problem on the Polls, have had a little extra time this past week so thought I would help out.

cheers

MotorCity Madness, I sent you a trade offer and it's a big one....let me know.

I feel that moving to Yahoo is out if it prevents someone from playing. It's not that big of pain in the a** to login into ESPN, can always take a quick read at whatever keyboard diarrhea Mathew Berry spewed out that week while you're there.

So let's finish up the voting on .5 PPR starts now or next season and draft some overvalued rookies that most likely will disappoint. Or suffer a season ending knee injury, in my case.

HAHA! The limit is 8 teams...and yes, sadly I reached it. I am sure there would be a way to create a new yahoo email to join the league. Then next year I could change email addresses. Im brand new to the league so you all make your decisions and I will adjust accordingly.

Creating a new yahoo email is easy peasy, but the move over was for convenience and having to log into two different yahoo accounts to handle your rosters seems a lot less convenient than us having to bookmark ESPN and make sure email notifications are turned on.

My 2 cents, we can continue voting on it?

Wheelin' and Dealin' baby.

Purple People Eaters gets: Maclin + Moore + 3 round pick

Motorcity Monsters gets: 1.03 pick

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

I went ahead and added another poll per ill Will's request on QB scoring change, just to see the leagues official vote on it.

cheers

Pick 1.03 can be yours for QB+ RB combo.

I'm not sure, if it's been stated already and I wasn't paying attention, but when is the draft and where will it be held?

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

Trades to date:

Motorcity Monsters receives Fred Jackson, David Garrard

I Miss Football receives Dez Bryant.

--------------------------------------

Purple People Eaters gets: Maclin + Moore + 3 round pick

Motorcity Monsters gets: 1.03 pick

thanks

Pick 1.03 can be yours for QB+ RB combo.

I'm not sure, if it's been stated already and I wasn't paying attention, but when is the draft and where will it be held?

It'll take place in this thread once everything is voted on and finalized. 12 hour time limit per pick, should take like a month plus.

Thanks for the quick reply on trade offer, I was having buyers remorse as soon as I hit send.

Cheers!

Are we voting on expanded rosters/more bench spots? I believe that was something discussed as well.

I thought we added the OP last year, are we talking about another RB/WR/TE spot here? I don't think the benches should be added too, it's the slimmest FA pickings I've ever seen in this league already.

I thought we added the OP last year, are we talking about another RB/WR/TE spot here? I don't think the benches should be added too, it's the slimmest FA pickings I've ever seen in this league already.

No, I meant more of, I think we have added 2 spots since the league started, but we haven't moved the total of 25 players up. I'm just posting ideas I've seen since going back. Here is another 1 people seemed to like at the time...

"We don't have divisions or conferences etc. We are a decently established league going into what our 4rth? year? We should divy things up so that there are two main divisions/ conferences/ whatever ppl prefer to call them so we have division winners and chases etc.

I think it would make if more fun and come to think of it about every FF league ive ever been a part of had this setup.

Since it isnt a rules change that directly affects our games we could sumbit a list of suggestions and vote for our favorite ones and start using them ASAP.

Playoff seeding etc would still be basically record based for this season but itd be something cool to look at.

What do you guys think?" - Kenneth

Not sure how to make that into a poll? Reason being is I don't know the options available to ESPN for on playoffs. Would it be 4 teams (4 division winners) + two wildcard spots? We currently have 6 teams make it to the playoffs.

More than willing to make another poll, just want to make sure the poll is correct for the ESPN options.

Not sure how to make that into a poll? Reason being is I don't know the options available to ESPN for on playoffs. Would it be 4 teams (4 division winners) + two wildcard spots? We currently have 6 teams make it to the playoffs.

More than willing to make another poll, just want to make sure the poll is correct for the ESPN options.

I definitely think we should have 6 teams make the playoffs and 2 divisions