5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

8 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

9 Pack Attack

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Remember to please post who you're dropping as well as picking. msb4, do you want people making the transactions or do you want to do it later?

Edited by drater

I will have the pick in shortly, still a few minutes left to sell me the house for the 1.2 pick. House needs to come with nice shiny RB.

1 Purple People Eaters - Trent Richardson

2 Southern Steeler - Andrew Luck, IND - Dropping Jordan Todman

3 Motorcity Monsters - OTC

4 I miss Football

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

9 Pack Attack

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

I'll throw it up after the pick is made or traded.

I thought it was a fairly good offer, but on the flip side I guess not? I don't really know anymore.

People value players/picks differently...it happens all the time. Take me for example...offering 1.7, 1.10, 2013 1st rounder, 2014 1st rounder for one of the top three picks. I am mortgaging my entire future on 1 player. I think I am waaaaaaay over paying but I have a serious need at QB that I would like filled. Others feel those picks arent worth RGIII and I can dig that. As a Cowboys fan, I hope he is a bust..HAHA!

Jeebus, wish I had a top 3 pick to trade for that haul...

1 Purple People Eaters - Trent Richardson

2 Southern Steeler - Andrew Luck, IND - Dropping Jordan Todman

3 Motorcity Monsters - Robert Griffin III, WSH - Dropping Julius Thomas

4 I miss Football - OTC

5 Motorcity Monsters

6 Carolina Blues

7 Abusement Park

9 Pack Attack

10 Abusement Park

11 Unemployed Sofa Kings

12 Ill Will

Will be the obvious pick, didn't wanna hold up the draft since I didn't get a response back.

Edited by Finally Detroit Wins

Mine was Peyton Gates and Cruz.

Dude, this is a dynasty league. Keep your old players. In hindsight, that Dez Bryant was not that good for me and I could've got much more, but hey you live and you learn.

Peyton is 36 and had a major neck injury, Gates is past his prime. So it was essentially RGIII for Cruz. I have a much better offer in the works and that's why. The only guys on your team that I have interest in are CJ2K, Cruz and now Dez...

that Dez Bryant was not that good for me and I could've got much more, but hey you live and you learn.

I wasn't going to say anything but since you did...yeah, that one doesn't look so good on paper. Funny thing about dynasty leagues tho, so much changes in a year or two it's really hard to dial down the values on players, let alone picks.

• Like 1

that Dez Bryant was not that good for me and I could've got much more, but hey you live and you learn.

I wasn't going to say anything but since you did...yeah, that one doesn't look so good on paper. Funny thing about dynasty leagues tho, so much changes in a year or two it's really hard to dial down the values on players, let alone picks.

Yea lol I was thinking about how Garrard should take over in MIA and how Jackson was on fire early last year. Not how I need these players for years to come, but lesson learned (first dynasty league). With that said, I have a couple of good QBs who should develop and only get better with time.

Not how I need these players for years to come, but lesson learned (first dynasty league).

If it makes you feel better, this was my first dynasty league too and I traded Devin Hester for Darrin McFadden after he got hurt his rookie season. :(

Whoa, I think we both learned from our mistakes so it's cool. I like this team, just need to make a few adjustments. I looked for a few Lions in the FA sections but I noticed you own most of em, nice lol.

I can do all the adds and drops after the draft. And a 24 hour time limit would be nice but to be honest I don't want to skip anyone even if they go over the 24 hours. Oh and please do post your drop with your pick in case someone behind you wants to select the person you drop. PPE has an open spot and didn't need to drop anyone for his first pick.

Edited by mbs4