mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Lana Turner's Lover selects SEA WR TJ Houshmandzadeh.

Bleh. I've turned into a win-now team.

Housh was the other WR along with Royal that I wanted with my last two picks.

What I like about Housh is his productivity. I forgot where I read it but he is top 5 or so active fantasty players at his position over the last several years (OK, my research is a little spotty, but it's true.) At 32, all I ask if 2-3 more years of steady Housh.

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

lots of action today. nice.

Team Zawacki - Calvin Johnson

Team Zawacki - R. Moss WR

Team Zawacki - Jonathan Stewart

Team Zawacki - Marshawn Lynch

Team Zawacki - Desean Jackson

Team Zawacki - Donald Brown

Zawacki your team is looking pretty scary.

Overall this league is looking pretty darn even. I don't forsee any one team having a run-away record. making/missing the playoffs will be a squeaker for most teams probably. This is one of the first times ever I haven't felt like my team has any major advantage over any other team in a league.

I guess that is to be expected considering a bunch of football nuts are doing a dynasty draft in the middle june-july on rotoworld.

Yea that team is a well-oiled machine. It's scary good if Williams and/or Addai get hurt.

I don't think I've ever heard the phrase well-oiled machine until an hour ago when I read that. I started watching episode 4 of Burn Notice season 2 and Jeffrey Donovans character uses that line. I know completely off topic, but pretty funny.

Anyways, if you guys havent watched Burn Notice, DO IT! Every episode is AWESOME! The writing is fantastic and Jeffrey is a hell of an actor. Plus Bruce Campbell!

I am blown away that everyone thinks Donald Brown is taking over Addai's job this year. He had a bad year, he is only 26 or 27. Four more solid years left in him and Browns contract is up. Yea he is a first round pick, but you go with the guy who is still young and experienced till he cant do it anymore.

Chris Wells, Moreno are the full time starters.

Greene and McCoy are knocking on the starting door.

Brown, Coffee, and Andre Brown watching for a while, but will start.

Just my opinion

according to my tally pack attack has both

Tony Romo and Drew Brees.

Is this true and if so, does anyone know why? Trade bait? Once again, why? Both are certainly super players but who needs both?

Pack Attack - DeAngelo Williams

Pack Attack - D. Brees

Pack Attack - S. Smith

Pack Attack - Clinton Portis

Pack Attack - Tony Romo

I am blown away that everyone thinks Donald Brown is taking over Addai's job this year. He had a bad year, he is only 26 or 27. Four more solid years left in him and Browns contract is up. Yea he is a first round pick, but you go with the guy who is still young and experienced till he cant do it anymore.

Just my opinion

Addai has never been truly dominant, honestly, the fact that they drafted a running back so early should be a telltale sign that they arent sold on Addai being able to shoulder a full load, he always gets nicked up and takes himself out of the game on a regular basis.

Pack Attack took Bernard Berrian WR MIN on the espn site

HOOSIER SMURFS TAKE........GREG OLSEN TE CHI

Wow. Olsen over the rest. I LOVE it! I was lookin at Olsen on the come around. Didn't think he would last. This is Rotoworld.

Hmmmm. Do I reach or follow the TE trend?

I didn't know Gates was available!

Can I take Gates instead of Daniels?

Don't matter to me, nobody has picked after you so don't see why not.

I see no problem with it. Heading out for some Disney fun today, so please call/text me when I am up. I know all of the picks up to the Berrian and Gates picks.

I see no problem with it. Heading out for some Disney fun today, so please call/text me when I am up. I know all of the picks up to the Berrian and Gates picks.

I'll be trolling this thread all day. I believe you posted your number in here so I can shoot you a text when it's your pick with the best possible players available from each position of need.

I didn't know Gates was available!

Can I take Gates instead of Daniels?

You can have Gates.

1 Fallopian Swim Team - WR Vincent Jackson

2 Trailer Park Hose - WR Eddie Royal

3 Team Zawacki - Donald Brown

4 Unemployed Sofa Kings - Anthony Gonzalez

5 Lana Turner's Lover - TJ Houshmandzadeh WR

6 Pack Attack - Bernard Berrian WR

7 Hoosier Smurfs - Greg Olsen TE

8 I miss Football - Antonio Gates TE

9 TEAM X - OTC

10 Ill Will

11 Texas Teabaggers

12 El Iguanodon

Much appreciated!

I appreciate all the good spirits in this league. I already am having more fun I have in a normal league. I really hope we keep this going for a while. Honestly, I see no sign of me ever stopping. It's gonna take death to get me out of this league.

Gates should still have a couple more years left in him.

Much appreciated!

I appreciate all the good spirits in this league. I already am having more fun I have in a normal league. I really hope we keep this going for a while. Honestly, I see no sign of me ever stopping. It's gonna take death to get me out of this league.

Gates should still have a couple more years left in him.

I doubt that I will ever quit either. That would be awesome if we kept the same group of guys together for years. Hopefully next season we can start playing for some cash too. Did you email team X after your pick?

Just my opinion

I don't think Brown is taking over Addai's job. I think Brown is taking Rhodes job and it will be pretty close to a 50/50 split.

It's time for some PICKS!!!!

Please.

I doubt that I will ever quit either. That would be awesome if we kept the same group of guys together for years. Hopefully next season we can start playing for some cash too. Did you email team X after your pick?

Totally my fault. I sent him the email now.

I just figure people check this daily.

Me? I keep this page open and probably refresh it every 5-10 minutes.

Totally my fault. I sent him the email now.

I just figure people check this daily.

Me? I keep this page open and probably refresh it every 5-10 minutes.

Me too. B) I will only take a break to go play some halo or tiger woods and even then I check my phone after every 9 holes or every halo match!

Anyways, I'm still not sure who I'll take with my 2 picks. I really...really...have no idea. I DID, but then I thought about it, for a good while, and now I'm unsure again.

Anyways, I'm still not sure who I'll take with my 2 picks. I really...really...have no idea. I DID, but then I thought about it, for a good while, and now I'm unsure again.

Seems to be the exact process I go through every time.