I Can Has Roethlisberger?

Carolina Blues - KTOWNRACER - in

Ill Will - littleevilll - in

I miss Football - Kanter112186 - replacement needed

Purple People Eaters - skwix99

Southern Steeler - southernSteeler - in

Pack Attack - sportsguy21792 - in

Motorcity Monsters - Finally Detroit Wins

Here's what we got so far. Does anyone know someone that would want to take over I miss Football's team? I'll try to reach out to the guys that haven't checked in yet.

Edited by mbs4

I miss Football is actually a pretty good team and has the 5th and 6th picks.

Thanks a lot for inviting me last year but I'm not a fan of dynasties (last year being my first). Good luck to the next owner, you've got the 2nd overall pick.

Thanks a lot for inviting me last year but I'm not a fan of dynasties (last year being my first). Good luck to the next owner, you've got the 2nd overall pick.

Thanks for letting us know. Good luck with your leagues this year,

I'm in.

I know a lot of us are in the league "Prestige Worldwide" that I run, I'll send out PM's and see who can return to that as well within the next week or 2.

I'm in.

I know a lot of us are in the league "Prestige Worldwide" that I run, I'll send out PM's and see who can return to that as well within the next week or 2.

I may be interested in joining if you have any openings.

I'm in.

I'll be back for that one.

Ive got an opening for a ($40 annually) dynasty league. It is a very active league and we run it thru MFL and all funds are collected through Leaguesafe so there is no sending money to a Commish etc. At the end of the league calendar the top two places (the finalists) are sent a debit card with their winnings. The figures are something like $236 to the champ and just under $100 for the other finalist with however much MFL charges subtracted from the dues at the beginning of the season. Its been a couple years since I won so I dont remember the exact figures LOL.

The team you will be taking over is one year removed from the playoffs and would have made it last year if he had set his lineup TWICE -which is why he is now gone-.

MUST BE ACTIVE!!! This is a .5 PPR league. Priority will be given to the guys I've been playing with on here for years whom I know are active players. Lemme know, text (907-388-7176) with your team name from this league and I'll get you the roster and the links to get set up.

Ken

PS just a couple names on his team:

Aaron Rogers

CJ Spiller

Demaryius Thomas

Dez Bryant

I'm in.

You know I gotta come back for that one!

I would like to go ahead and post this here in case anybody is looking for another rotoworld league. I am commissioner of Where Legends are Born, another rotoworld fantasy football league. We need 6 members to fill open teams before we can draft. There's a topic/forum posted under the League Finder thread, take a look at it if you're interested in joining the league or PM me for any details.

I might be in the market for a TE. Aaron Hernandez :wacko:

I'm totally in!

What happened to you last year?

• Like 2

Do we still have someone that's unable to move this league to Yahoo? I remember someone had an issue because they already have too many Yahoo leagues but I don't remember who it was.

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving.

Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line ups during the season. That is getting a little frustrating to watch.

• Like 4

HAHA! The limit is 8 teams...and yes, sadly I reached it. I am sure there would be a way to create a new yahoo email to join the league. Then next year I could change email addresses. Im brand new to the league so you all make your decisions and I will adjust accordingly.

It was Longhorn, maybe he lessened the amount of leagues he is in, lol

It's been a lot of fun playing with you folks the last two years, but I'm going to step away. Good luck to all and hopefully see you around the forum!

I'm totally in!

And the year before? Not trying to be a dick cuz I like Matt but absentee owners don't make for good leagues.

I'm totally in!

And the year before? Not trying to be a dick cuz I like Matt but absentee owners don't make for good leagues.

Not being a dick at all. You guys are right on the money with how you're feeling.

I will say that it was 100% because it's on ESPN. I don't do anything ESPN (tv, website, anything) and I could never remember to set my lineup. I remember trying to set it here and there on bye weeks, but that ended up screwing me as I then went on to bench good players. This was my first dynasty league and I hold a spot in my heart for it, so I would absolutely love to be in it, if you guys are willing. I'd like to request that we switch to Yahoo to make it easier, and if we can't, I understand if you guys can't trust me. Fair is fair.

The team is good so I do not think there will be trouble filling it, but I would love to stay on if we were making the switch.

If I am booted, I would like to say thanks to everyone in the league. This was my first dynasty league, and it seems like just yesterday I was able to get Mendenhall in the 7th round, just waiting for Willie Parker to crash and burn. To the original people who are still in the league, thanks for getting this going and getting me into dynasty. It's easily the best thing to happen to me, and I don't know if I'd be as good if it weren't for this league.

If I am not

• Like 1

I would really like to move to yahoo also Matt and I'd love to keep you in the league, especially since you're one of the original members.

Tonight I'll pm longhorn and see if he's able to move to yahoo.

I'd love the move to yahoo too. I don't dislike espn fantasy, it's just the only thing I get on there for.

Also can someone that knows I can has roethlisburger get a hold of him? I haven't been able to make contact.