Rotoworld.com Forums

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Longhorn said he's able to move to Yahoo so lets do it. I probably won't have time to set up the new league until about the 13th and I'll send out the invites then. Unless somebody wants to volunteer to do it earlier. :lol:

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

I'll see if I can get most of it set up and transfer to MBS4 for review and finalization.

cheers

I appreciate it.

I was actually just looking into it and I think we'll need to find replacement owners and get all 12 members to join the league before we can actually populate the rosters on yahoo, right?

I'll see if I can get most of it set up and transfer to MBS4 for review and finalization.

cheers

I appreciate it.

I was actually just looking into it and I think we'll need to find replacement owners and get all 12 members to join the league before we can actually populate the rosters on yahoo, right?

Not sure, but we will find out, lol

I have a few of the teams emails, but everyone else will need to PM me their address so I can send invites when I get it set up. I am set up enough now to send invites, but still working through rules, scoring etc. Will spend some time on this tomorrow.

cheers

cheers

I appreciate it.

Not sure, but we will find out, lol

That looks to be the case to me. Let's work on trying to fill the league and then by then maybe I'll have time to input the rosters. I created a league, here's the link:

http://y.ahoo.it/K4KzSveJ

Can everybody could join the league? And use your same team names for now so I know who everybody is.

I'm gonna put a post in the league finder forum to try and fill our empty spot(s).

I have a few of the teams emails, but everyone else will need to PM me their address so I can send invites when I get it set up. I am set up enough now to send invites, but still working through rules, scoring etc. Will spend some time on this tomorrow.

cheers

I set up a league at the same time lol. I think everyone can join through the link I posted cause I don't have everyone's emails either. After you join, I'll give you commish powers.

Edited by mbs4

Unemployed Sofa Kings - mbs4 - in

Abusement Park - LongHorn143 - in

El Iguanodon - megamoviejohn - in

Trailer Park Hose - drater - in

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - haven't heard from

Carolina Blues - KTOWNRACER - in

Ill Will - littleevilll - in

I miss Football - Kanter112186 - in

Purple People Eaters - skwix99 - replacement needed

Southern Steeler - southernSteeler - in

Pack Attack - sportsguy21792 - in

Motorcity Monsters - Finally Detroit Wins - replacement needed

Edited by mbs4

My email address is sportsguy21792@yahoo.com, so whoever has set up the appropriate yahoo league, just send me an email with the invite to the new yahoo league.

Invite sent.

I'm in

Ok you should have commish powers now too. Thanks for offering to help.

My email address is sportsguy21792@yahoo.com, so whoever has set up the appropriate yahoo league, just send me an email with the invite to the new yahoo league.

Invite sent.

I'm in

Ok you should have commish powers now too. Thanks for offering to help.

No worries, we'll see if I am any help, lol

Unemployed Sofa Kings - mbs4 - in (SIGNED UP)

Abusement Park - LongHorn143 - in (NEED EMAIL)

El Iguanodon - megamoviejohn - in (EMAIL SENT)

Trailer Park Hose - drater - in (EMAIL SENT)

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - haven't heard from (EMAIL SENT)

Carolina Blues - KTOWNRACER - in (EMAIL SENT)

Ill Will - littleevilll - in (EMAIL SENT)

I miss Football - Kanter112186 - in (NEED EMAIL)

Southern Steeler - southernSteeler - in (SIGNED UP)

Pack Attack - sportsguy21792 - in (SIGNED UP)

I think I got "I CAN HAS" as well, using the Prestige Email for him from our other league he is in (WIth Mega)

Good work, I tried emailing him through the ESPN league too but didn't hear from him. He might not use that email anymore though.

So did some searching and it looks like we do have to wait for the league to be full to fill the teams. Looks like I'm on hold until we get replacements.

That's what it looked like. I made a post in the league finder forum and if anyone knows a potential replacement, send em our way.

I Can Has Roethlisberger? - haven't heard from (EMAIL SENT)-Waiting

Ill Will - littleevilll - in (EMAIL SENT) - waiting

Updated