mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

OK, we have 2 replacements that should be joining up. Financewonk and justgunz3. I haven't seen ill will sign up yet, but I know he is in. Is he the one who is military and sometimes has issues logging in?

cheers

• Like 1

Cannot wait for this. Anybody have anyone on the trading block?

Luck is pretty much the only guy untouchable on my team.

Looks like we are still waiting on 2. Ill Will and who?

Looks like financewonk signed up and then left. I PM'd him, but have not heard back. I have a stand by, do you want me to see if he still wants in?

I have PM'd and emailed Ill Will, waiting for him to sign up.

Lets wait for financewonk. The stand by is baltimore_boy right?

Yeah just need to get those two joined, If I don't hear back from finance soon, I'll talk to Baltimore Boy again.

Just wanted to say, AP, Roddy White, Vernon Davis are on the block. Really the whole team is, but just throwing that out there.

BTW, so happy I didn't trade AP before the season like soooooo many people in dynasty leagues did (and like I wanted to do), would of certainly been a horrible move on my part.

Baltimore Boy is going to take over PPE. Still waiting on ill will.

• Like 2

Ill Will is in. We're in business. I'm working on populating the teams now. Lets start this draft.

• Like 1

Ill Will is in. We're in business. I'm working on populating the teams now. Lets start this draft.

I'm going to be busy for a few hours, but should have some time tonight to help move some players. I think we need to put the league in a post draft mode to start moving, correct?

What is the time allowed between picks? Only reason I ask is because I'm currently in NC at Outer Banks on vacation until Sunday. I have my phone though to make picks as long as I have enough time between picks to get to it.

What is the time allowed between picks? Only reason I ask is because I'm currently in NC at Outer Banks on vacation until Sunday. I have my phone though to make picks as long as I have enough time between picks to get to it.

We usually say 24 hours but even that's not too strict of a rule. :lol:

I'm going to be busy for a few hours, but should have some time tonight to help move some players. I think we need to put the league in a post draft mode to start moving, correct?

I've started filling out the teams just through the offline draft. I think I'll have to finalize the teams as they are now and then add rookies manually when we draft. That way the two new guys can see their current teams and the league.

• Like 1

Okay. Sounds good. I can start whenever. What is the draft order too? I know I have the 4 pick in the first round, but do I have the 4 pick in every other round too?

Okay. Sounds good. I can start whenever. What is the draft order too? I know I have the 4 pick in the first round, but do I have the 4 pick in every other round too?

Yes, you're Purple People Eaters on this list:

1 Pack Attack

2 Motorcity Monsters

3 Unemployed Sofa Kings

4 Purple People Eaters

5 I miss Football

6 I miss Football

7 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

8 Trailer Park Hose

9 Unemployed Sofa Kings

10 Carolina Blues

11 Ill Will

12 El Iguanodon

13 Pack Attack

14 Motorcity Monsters

15 Abusement Park

16 Purple People Eaters

17 I miss Football

18 Southern Steeler

19 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

20 Trailer Park Hose

21 Unemployed Sofa Kings

22 Carolina Blues

23 Ill Will

24 El Iguanodon

25 Pack Attack

26 Motorcity Monsters

27 Abusement Park

28 Purple People Eaters

29 I miss Football

30 Southern Steeler

31 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

32 Trailer Park Hose

33 Unemployed Sofa Kings

34 Carolina Blues

35 Ill Will

36 El Iguanodon

37 Pack Attack

38 Motorcity Monsters

39 Abusement Park

40 Purple People Eaters

41 I miss Football

42 Southern Steeler

43 I Can Has Roethlisberger?

44 Trailer Park Hose

45 Unemployed Sofa Kings

46 Carolina Blues

47 Ill Will

48 El Iguanodon

Pumped!

MSB4, thank you, as I'm commish for another league and know the effort that goes in to doing that data entry.

Everyone, either email me at mkanter@gmail.com or text me at 845-729-9768 if I don't answer. I'll be around though, checking.