mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Waiver claims have been processed. Adds and drops will be unlocked at 2000 ET.

1. SouthernSteeler added Vance McDonald

2. Ngata Chance added Michael Bush and dropped Ryan Fitzpatrick

3. SouthernSteeler added Stepfan Taylor

Edited by mbs4
  • Like 1

Anybody wanna take a guess at next year's top 5 in our rookie draft? I know a lot will change.

1. Bridgewater

2. Mariota

3. Seastrunk

4. Carey

5. Manziel

I know I'll probably be taking a QB with my early pick. I've been playing junk every week at QB just trying to get through this year.

Edited by baltimore_boy

I'd be tempted to take Manziel first overall, his accuracy while throwing on the run is simply incredible. I've seen him more than the other top QBs so I'm a little biased but he never fails to impress in big games.

I still haven't made up my mind on Johnny. Passing has improved tremendously, but he concerns me like RG3 does, that he will just end up hurt a lot.

I got the 1st pick! It was a tough battle with Brady's Forte for it, but in the end, my team is more horrible than his!

• Like 2

And I got killed, like I predicted WOW movieman

Wouldn't have looked nearly as bad if Charles didn't go off. I hope he saved some of that for this week!

• Like 1

I'm in a league with IDP on MFL that has an opening. It's a free league, solid league. I'm not the commmish, but he asked me to reach out to anyone I know so I thought I would reach out to this group first.

If interested in the details, shoot me a PM.

thanks

Sadly, I won't be able to accept the invite back. Too much on my plate during football season, unfortunately free leagues are the first to go. Shame, this is a great league and I've enjoyed the thorough arse whoopings my team has endured since that regretful start up draft.

Hopefully with 3 top 10 dynasty QBs, Jimmy Graham and some young WR talent, you won't struggle to find a replacement owner. Best luck to all of you.

Sorry to see you go drater. Looks like we need at least one replacement owner if anyone knows somebody that would be interested. Also, if anyone is willing to take over as commishioner, that'd be helpful because I'm working on my masters this year and won't have as much time.

Sorry to see you go drater. Looks like we need at least one replacement owner if anyone knows somebody that would be interested. Also, if anyone is willing to take over as commishioner, that'd be helpful because I'm working on my masters this year and won't have as much time.

+1 to the drater comment. I'd be willing to take over if I wasn't in the exact same scenario as you, as much as that helps.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to get this league off the ground.

We only have 7 people signed up and I don't really have the time or the desire to track everyone down and find at least two replacements. I need someone to step up and take over as commissioner to be able to keep this league together.

? that would suck, this is my very first dynasty league.

I hear ya though. This was my first dynasty too.

I could take over if it means keeping it going. Plus we have so many of the same people in this and Presitge Worldwide and we follow nearly the same guidelines, it wouldn't be too difficult.

• Like 1

I could take over if it means keeping it going. Plus we have so many of the same people in this and Presitge Worldwide and we follow nearly the same guidelines, it wouldn't be too difficult.

That'd be awesome John, if it's not too much work for you having to comish both leagues.