mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

Trade to report already, updated order will be below.

ahoitink (Grey Ghost of Gouda) trades 1.4 to sportsguy21792 (Pack Attack) for 1.7 and my 3rd round pick next year.

Round 1

1 1.1 Little Giants - Sammy Watkins WR BUF

2 1.2 Brady’s Forte - OTC

3 1.3 Peter’s Team

4 1.4 Pack Attack

5 1.5 Championshipppp

6 1.6 The Beavers

7 1.7 Grey Ghost of Gouda

8 1.8 SouthernSteeler

9 1.9 ToO_BaD

10 1.10 Carolina Blues

11 1.11 USK

12 1.12 Iggy

Edited by sportsguy21792

I texted Roeth and he quickly texted back with the pick I knew he would be thrilled to take. Mike Evans.

I've PM'ed JustGunz that he's OTC!

Edited by megamoviejohn
  • Like 1

Don't forget to post your drops. I'll work on getting the league unlocked so you can drop the players yourself if you like.

There's the entire draft order. I think we're ready to get started. I'll let Little Giants know that he can make his pick when he's ready. I'm also going to make a poll on the league site about whether or not we should start lowering draft picks for people that don't set their lineups.

I guess you can't make polls in yahoo. How does everyone feel about penalizing draft picks for owners that don't set their lineups during the season? Maybe we can get a vote going here or you can pm me any ideas that you may have.

There's the entire draft order. I think we're ready to get started. I'll let Little Giants know that he can make his pick when he's ready. I'm also going to make a poll on the league site about whether or not we should start lowering draft picks for people that don't set their lineups.

I guess you can't make polls in yahoo. How does everyone feel about penalizing draft picks for owners that don't set their lineups during the season? Maybe we can get a vote going here or you can pm me any ideas that you may have.

I'm fine to penalize people, but I worry that the people that aren't setting their lineups are the same people who won't stick around the next year, so penalizing them might actually be penalizing whoever takes over those teams. This might make it harder to recruit new people if the need arises. But I don't know; just something to consider. Hopefully it just won't become an issue...

I like the idea. First infraction is just a warning but a 2nd time then you get knocked down 1 pick in the draft and if a 3rd time then you get replaced? That's similar to another league I'm in. And like ahoitink just said above me, that's an issue but I don't know what else could be done.

I'm fine to penalize people, but I worry that the people that aren't setting their lineups are the same people who won't stick around the next year, so penalizing them might actually be penalizing whoever takes over those teams. This might make it harder to recruit new people if the need arises. But I don't know; just something to consider. Hopefully it just won't become an issue...

Well it could be a thing where, if the team gets taken over, then the penalties are dropped. You could easily put the draft pick penalty right before the draft.

Yeah the penalty could be dropped if the owner is replaced. Another option is that I could set people's lineups for them and then replace them if it happens multiple times. The bad part is I have to check everyone's lineup every Sunday.

Round 1

1.1 Little Giants - Sammy Watkins WR BUF

1.2 Brady’s Forte - Mike Evans WR TB

1.3 Peter’s Team - Brandin Cooks WR NO

1.4 Pack Attack - OTC

1.5 Championshipppp

1.6 The Beavers

1.7 Grey Ghost of Gouda

1.8 SouthernSteeler

1.9 ToO_BaD

1.10 Carolina Blues

1.11 USK

1.12 Iggy

Yeah the penalty could be dropped if the owner is replaced. Another option is that I could set people's lineups for them and then replace them if it happens multiple times. The bad part is I have to check everyone's lineup every Sunday.

Yeah that is too much work for you. It should be their responsibility.

I like the 3 strikes idea: 1st is warning, 2nd is draft pick (voided if team gets taken over), 3rd and you're out. I'm all for it.

I like the 3 strikes idea: 1st is warning, 2nd is draft pick (voided if team gets taken over), 3rd and you're out. I'm all for it.

Not if that means extra commish work though—as Too Bad said, there's no need for that.

I second a vote for this system.

I second a vote for this system.

I'll vote for it too so I think that makes 4.

I'll select Bishop Sankey RB TEN and drop Sidney Rice.

Round 1

1.1 Little Giants - Sammy Watkins WR BUF

1.2 Brady’s Forte - Mike Evans WR TB

1.3 Peter’s Team - Brandin Cooks WR NO

1.4 Pack Attack - Bishop Sankey RB TEN

1.5 Championshipppp - OTC

1.6 The Beavers

1.7 Grey Ghost of Gouda

1.8 SouthernSteeler

1.9 ToO_BaD

1.10 Carolina Blues

1.11 USK

1.12 Iggy

Round 1

1.01 Little Giants - Sammy Watkins WR BUF

1.02 Brady’s Forte - Mike Evans WR TB

1.03 Peter’s Team - Brandin Cooks WR NO

1.04 Pack Attack - Bishop Sankey RB TEN

1.05 Championshipppp - Eric Ebron TE DET

1.06 The Beavers - OTC

1.07 Grey Ghost of Gouda

1.08 SouthernSteeler

1.09 ToO_BaD

1.10 Carolina Blues

1.11 USK

1.12 Iggy

I sent an email to Beavers from Yahoo! since he doesn't have enough posts on Roto to receive PMs.

Edited by ToO_BaD
  • Like 1

Round 1

1.01 Little Giants - Sammy Watkins WR BUF

1.02 Brady’s Forte - Mike Evans WR TB

1.03 Peter’s Team - Brandin Cooks WR NO

1.04 Pack Attack - Bishop Sankey RB TEN

1.05 Championshipppp - Eric Ebron TE DET

1.06 The Beavers - Carlos Hyde RB SF

1.07 Grey Ghost of Gouda - Jordan Matthews WR PHI

1.08 SouthernSteeler - OTC

1.09 ToO_BaD

1.10 Carolina Blues

1.11 USK

1.12 Iggy

Pondering some options. Johnny Man and Teddy both still available, any needy teams for QB's send me an offer. Looking for draft picks / RB / WR

TRADE ALERT: Grey Ghosts of Gouda trades Percy Harvin to Southern Steeler in exchange for Khiry Robinson and Southern Steeler's 2015 3rd round pick.

• Like 1

confirmed

Commish (s)

Not sure how this will get processed? Yahoo page is not letting trades in current state.

Edited by southernSteeler