mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

19 hours ago, Boudewijn said:

Hello guys. As the COVID lottery has already started, I noted we don't have any IR spots in this league. Would it be a good plan to add 2 IR spots for the 2020 season?

I’ve thought about adding an IR spot but I’m not sure how helpful it would be. If you have a player out with COVID, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to pick up a player that is worth starting but it is possible if their backup is on the wire. I’d be interested to hear other people’s opinions. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mbs4 said:

I’ve thought about adding an IR spot but I’m not sure how helpful it would be. If you have a player out with COVID, it’s unlikely you’ll be able to pick up a player that is worth starting but it is possible if their backup is on the wire. I’d be interested to hear other people’s opinions. 

I’m holding off in the Rotoworld Mock League to see if yahoo does something or the NFL cancels the season before kickoff. 

This is dynasty though so I guess its a bit different.  

14 hours ago, Iron-cock said:

I’m holding off in the Rotoworld Mock League to see if yahoo does something or the NFL cancels the season before kickoff. 

This is dynasty though so I guess its a bit different.  

I don’t really expect yahoo to do anything but the season could definitely be canceled or postponed. That’s a good point. We’ll see where things stand at the beginning of September. 

Just moments ago I informed your Commissioner that I will accepting management of the team formerly known as the "Creamy Steelers" (soon to be renamed).  I am sorry that this team had not been setting legal lineups for what looks like a while and I know that some of you will be prejudiced by me actually setting a lineup.  The good news for you is that I am easily fleeced in trades so your fortunes are all looking up.

I see there are three days to the trade deadline.  I will be active this week in trying to retool this team.  Watch this space.

I recognize many names in this league.  Others, I'm looking forward to meeting.  

• Like 2

Update:

I'm looking to shake this team up and will be placing all of the following players on the trading block for discussion.  

QB Andy Dalton
RB David Johnson, Mark Ingram
WR Robert Woods, Sterling Shepard, John Ross, Randall Cobb, Tre'Quan Smith, Brandin Cooks

I'd be looking for picks and/or players.  This team is a bit WR-heavy.

PM me if interested.  Do not email me through Yahoo; I almost never check that email account.

On 11/11/2020 at 8:22 PM, KennyWoo said:

WR Robert Woods

We traded Woods plus a 4th for AJ Dillon plus a 1st.

• Like 1

Allow me to thank @southernSteeler (who I had not yet met) and @Boudewijn (a top man I know from another league) for good negotiations on trades this week.

(In case others didn't see on Yahoo! the trade with Southern Steeler was my Gio Bernard for his 2021 rookie 3rd.)

• Like 3

In my first game at the helm, I was a six-point favorite and will lose by at least 40.  Ten of my 11 starters were below their projections.  My 2 RB, 3 WR, TE and Flex (that's seven players) combined for fewer than 40 points total.

Oh yes, this is a sharp outfit you're up against.