mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I really wanted to add some kind of RB, but there just aint a darn thing out here, you Vultures !

Team Zawacki adds to the WR corp, Devin Thomas - Redskins

Im willing to listen to offers on Moss/Warner if anyone is interested.

You have an email.

Something tells me the email I got from Trailer Park Hose stating that I was OTC might have been a tad early...

that's a big 10-4

Chester Taylor's been deleted.

Carry on, gentlemen! B)

Round 14

Fallopian Swim Team - Davone Bess WR

Trailer Park Hose - Justin Forsett RB

Team Zawacki - OTC

Unemployed Sofa Kings

Lana Turner's Lover

Pack Attack

Hoosier Smurfs

I miss Football

TEAM X

Ill Will

Texas Teabaggers

El Iguanodon

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

Team Z - Bernard Scott - RB - CIN

Great pick, Z. With no appreciable talent in front of him, he stands a good chance of making an impact this year. If he stays out of jail.

No, just some doucher emailed the entire league to say everyone was OTC and someone made a pick.
Wow...the nerve....dude needs to get a life

Wow, you guys are harsh...shame I can't see all the edited comments...when I try to email a league member directly thru the site, I get a message that says the commissioners haven't set rosters yet or some s--- so that function isn't available....so the "email league" is the only other option I see.

For the record, I'm only emailing Fallopian Swim Team going one way, Team Z going the other. Or since Z requested text prompts and FST is usually online, maybe I'll just quit using the stupid ESPN non-functionality. Or the commissioner could set it up to work right.

Sheesh, the drama in this league.

If you cannot handle it I suggest a Yahoo public league for your fantasy football needs. Bottom line is that when the rest of us click on "email owner" for the team that picks next, we do not have problems.

The edited comments didn't say anything, it involved taking picks and discussing a pick that was out of order and me realizing since it was outta order I needed to delete it. I didn't want to 'name drop'.

I'm going to make one general warning in this thread. Abide by the Code of Conduct or the thread will be closed. So continue with your draft and leave out the personal attacks, and keep the profanity on your league's message board. Thanks...

The edited comments didn't say anything, it involved taking picks and discussing a pick that was out of order and me realizing since it was outta order I needed to delete it. I didn't want to 'name drop'.

That blows, sorry I screwed things up for you guys, I won't use the ESPN email function anymore. FST gets a rotoworld PM, JayZ gets a text.

I can handle it just fine Dave, just thought you were overreacting rather strongly to an honest mistake. Must be nice going thru life never making one of those.

I'm going to make one general warning in this thread. Abide by the Code of Conduct or the thread will be closed. So continue with your draft and leave out the personal attacks, and keep the profanity on your league's message board. Thanks...

Yikes, I'm "messing" up all over the place.

You didn't mess up anything for us drater. Mistakes happen. I didn't care I just wanted to point out that I wasn't being mean to you and then edited my post lol I was just discussing The pick that got deleted so I decided I should delete. No harm done.

Thanks John, but I did screw up the draft process. Didn't mean to but I did. I wasn't referring to your post, I was referencing the edited one with the "angry face" emoticon.

And upon reading the code of conduct again, I find vulgar is one of the no-no's and vulgar = profanity so I'll tone it down there too.

While I'm at it, let me formally apologize to the league for name dropping DHix a few rounds back, again not trying to screw things up but I did. And then when JayZ respectfully pointed out that it was poor etiquette, I responded like a punk. Sorry about that, I was dealing with a couple problem customers at the same time and let my irritation with that situation carry over. It was poor etiquette, intentional or not.

So how about some picks?

Edited by drater

Uh oh, someone got big brother involved.

B)

Not me, I avoid Johnny Law like the plague.