mbs4

MBS4's Rotoworld Dynasty

I almost wish I had drafted WR-WR. Ton of value at running back...jeesh.

Yup. I'm going with at least one (maybe two) RBs with my next two picks.

Mmmmm....tasty fantasty players. (*Homer Simpson drooling sound*).

I bet someone checks in and expects the round to be finished with all our posting. Lol.

Knownothings, RB-RB-RB-RB? Hey, if the value is there...

Edited by Vanity is my insanity

Yup. I'm going with at least one (maybe two) RBs with my next two picks.

You would! I have a good idea who you'll take too. At least I think I know.

I bet someone checks in and expects the round to be finished with all our posting. Lol.

hahaha you know it man. i'm a value whore. i'd draft 2 RB's and when it came back to my turn and there was still 2 RB's of great value...I don't know, I have the hardest time turning away from value picks over what i actually need.

You would! I have a good idea who you'll take too. At least I think I know.

Someone need to make owners pay a premium for those glitzy WR's and QB's B)

In a non-PPR league, with QBs getting 4 pts per TD, the RB is KING! And with so many teams without an RB, or with only one, I'll be a prime target for trade talks. So bring it on!

In a non-PPR league, with QBs getting 4 pts per TD, the RB is KING!

Aaaaaand especially in a league that uses a flex position.

Yea I was afraid of not grabbing a 2nd RB, but I figured that guys will be around eventually. If not this year then the following.

In a non-PPR league, with QBs getting 4 pts per TD, the RB is KING! And with so many teams without an RB, or with only one, I'll be a prime target for trade talks. So bring it on!

This is why I didn't want to grab Peyton honestly. I ended up taking him but only for security reasons. I'll play it safe with him.

Yea I was afraid of not grabbing a 2nd RB, but I figured that guys will be around eventually. If not this year then the following.

My exact thinking as well.

TPH must have a tough decision on his hands. I sent him a PM earlier today and it shows that it's been read. I wonder who he's deciding between.

Well I'm going out for a while, gonna buy Tiger Woods 2010 so I can beat a friends a** on live. If by a miracle of God everyone signs on and makes picks before I get back tonight then, well, that'll never happen.

Oh hey guys, anybody here play madden on xbox? We should try and get a dynasty league going on their as well. If we have enough people. I have at least 10 people over the past few years that would play, but I prefer friends I talk to other than just madden. I think madden comes out like, august 14th.

Well I'm going out for a while, gonna buy Tiger Woods 2010 so I can beat a friends a** on live. If by a miracle of God everyone signs on and makes picks before I get back tonight then, well, that'll never happen.

Oh hey guys, anybody here play madden on xbox? We should try and get a dynasty league going on their as well. If we have enough people. I have at least 10 people over the past few years that would play, but I prefer friends I talk to other than just madden. I think madden comes out like, august 14th.

GloveSaveNABeut. Hit me up. Love to play madden.

I was the biggest Madden Football nut during my college years, and still would be if I moved on to next generation systems. Believe it or not, I traveled to Madden tournaments around my way and made the Final 16 at the Madden Challenge. Definitely is my all-time favorite game.

You play XBOX 360?

Ugh...only 7 more hours and I can make my pick outright!

Team zawacki made the last pick at 11:59 PM ET yesterday, so TPH has until 11:59 PM ET time tonight, which is still almost 8 hours away.

Team zawacki made the last pick at 11:59 PM ET yesterday, so TPH has until 11:59 PM ET time tonight, which is still almost 8 hours away.

Yeah, you're right. For some reason I thought it was 10:59. 8 hours!!!

TPH must have a tough decision on his hands. I sent him a PM earlier today and it shows that it's been read. I wonder who he's deciding between.

It shows it's been read? That's strange because it shows that he hasn't been active since yesterday but I don't know what qualifies as active. Hopefully he will be on this evening some time.

1 (205) 475-5653 - John Clark

I won't answer if I don't know the # though lol Well, I might start.

And yes, I play the Xbox 360! And thats crazy Vanity! I've never been good enough to go to madden challenges and stuff. That must have been insane fun.

Edited by megamoviejohn

1 (845) 729 9768 -- Matt Kanter

just send a text over and I'll hop on. I most likely will never miss my pick though. Way too excited

LOL. thx guys, I was simply commenting hypothetically that in a situation like this when a player drops out of sight and the deadline is approaching that it might be a good idea if the commish had the #'s to call them.

No big deal, just a suggestion. Out here in Iraq I dont have service LOL but will get him my # when I get home.

PMing it might be a good idea for privacy matters etc.