• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

everyone has gathered... shhhhhhhhh

Its like a sighting of big foot, very rare to see Roeth on line, lol

I'm good for yahoo, but can't remember who it was that had an issue moving. Also, 2 years in a row now Kanter has higher picks not because of his team being bad, but because he doesn't set line up

ROUND 1

I Can Has Roethlisberger - Ryan Matthews - JaMarcus Russell

Pack Attack - Jahvid Best - Chauncey Washington

Lana Turner's Lover - Dez Bryant - Lavernous Coles

Ill Will HERE - Ben Tate - Kenneth Darby

Hoosier Smurfs - Demaryious Thomas - Limas Sweed

Trailer Park Hose - Montario Hardesty - Louis Rankin

TEAM A - C.J. Spiller - Kurt Warner

Hitz Squad - Golden Tate - Muhsin Muhammad

I Miss Football - Mike Williams - Bobby Wade

El Iguanodon - Toby Gerhart - Gatrell Johnson

Unemployed Sofa Kings - Arrelious Benn - Chris Jennings

Team X Team Harville - Jonathon Dwyer - Shaun Hill

ROUND 2

I can has Roethlisberger - Brandon Lafell - Chris Henry

Pack Attack - OTC

Edited by megamoviejohn
Moving right along.

Yea.. in all my other leagues.. there is always some that would be whining and complaining about how slow this is going. This league, it doesn't seem to matter. Just hope the season is a little more active than this draft is although that may be the reason a few left?

I believe the ones remaining grew much patience over the course of the last draft that took forever! Not sure why some of the people left, one guy had a damn good team. I remained very active as did most managers, the ones who left pretty much left halfway through the season last year.

I think we should definitely talk smack on this board though, I believe some people posted on the espn board while some here and it just got mixed up, this should be our go to place!

Yea.. in all my other leagues.. there is always some that would be whining and complaining about how slow this is going. This league, it doesn't seem to matter. Just hope the season is a little more active than this draft is although that may be the reason a few left?

I'm good with the no complaining but we certainly need to liven up this league.

How many rounds is this going to be?

Until nobody wants to make anymore picks I guess. Picking almost last, I'll probably only make one more pick.

I believe the ones remaining grew much patience over the course of the last draft that took forever! Not sure why some of the people left, one guy had a damn good team. I remained very active as did most managers, the ones who left pretty much left halfway through the season last year.

I think we should definitely talk smack on this board though, I believe some people posted on the espn board while some here and it just got mixed up, this should be our go to place!

Yeah screw the ESPN board and I think we can all agree that my team is the best. I would have dominated if it wasn't for my own no pickups during the playoffs rule. I think it's funny that the Guy that declared himself the winner last summer didn't win and gave up after one year. You guys remember that?

Kidding about Tebow busting, but I am interested to see how he's used this season.

My main thing is the foundation of the league is strong and we don't have the same pool of few teams who roll to the championship game and dominate overall. Not saying that's bad, those owners deserve all the success. But for the league to survive it'll be important for lots of action and competitive teams.